Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionrockin rock stun Emptyrockin rock stun

more_horiz
rockin rock stun RFeRm

just ignore the dark despair there XD also no suggesting to take out soldarity plz cause it works great with dyna and is a good way to get my already stong beaters even stronger

descriptionrockin rock stun EmptyRe: rockin rock stun

more_horiz
Less monsters, more traps. That's my suggestion.

more_horiz
really less monsters? i always figured that with he koaki merui rocks it was better to play with more monster when compared to other stun decks.... the most i could deal with of taking monsers out is a single jutsu master and a single mega rock dragon and putting in 2 comp devices <_<

and i actually tried playing with less monsters but it didnt work to well cause of the koaki merui rocks <_<

EDIT - something like this?

rockin rock stun Mcg1Z

cause if so it doesent seem to work to good for me <_<

more_horiz
From the 2nd picture:

-1 Sandman
-1 Fossil Dyna
-1 Morphing Jar #2
+1 Legendary Jujitsu Master
+1 Gaia Plate the Earth Giant
+3 Block Golem

-1 Pot of Avarice
-1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Book of Moon

-1 Starlight Road

Something like that maybe. To make is less stun, but giving it another xyz capability, you could add 3 Gogogo Giants.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
From the 2nd picture:

-1 Sandman
-1 Fossil Dyna
-1 Morphing Jar #2
+1 Legendary Jujitsu Master
+1 Gaia Plate the Earth Giant
+3 Block Golem

-1 Pot of Avarice
-1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Book of Moon

-1 Starlight Road

Something like that maybe. To make is less stun, but giving it another xyz capability, you could add 3 Gogogo Giants.

i should have stated this before but i want to keep it TCG legal and as far as i know block golem isnt TCG yet <_< if it was i would TOTALLY use it also i don't like gaia plate the earth giant because he requires me to abnish EVERY stand by phase along with the 2 i already have to banish to begin with

also minus a fossile dyna? are you crazy that card has alway been way to big of a help to me <_< same goese with sandman i might take out the morphing jar # 2 though cause it is meh though it has helped me in a bind a few times.

3 MST is needed because i have so many traps now that i cant play heavy :/ and i like POA way to much to get rid of <_<

oh and i want to stay away from the extra deck atm if you dont mind i really want to keep it a stun deck as much as possible <_<

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply