Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiona more Active Forum. Emptya more Active Forum.

more_horiz
I've noticed that most of the sections in the forum (with the exception of Intros, BA, and Deck help) haven't had a new post in many days (some even in a week or so). In addition, I see alot of shops (including ALL the Deck Shops) gone inactive. Now, I am NOT saying that the academy is very inactive in general (Especially not in chat) and that we all have REAL lives, but i know that DA can do (and has been) better. We need new articles and actually update old ones, and start new projects that will be kept alive. It's time to show'em that we r worthy of bein the best academy! (Not that we aren't right now anyway)

descriptiona more Active Forum. EmptyRe: a more Active Forum.

more_horiz
More than half of our staff members postponed their activity on DA until mid June cause of their exams. Same goes for allot of our members, It's this period of the year where everyone have exams, and simply can't favor a forum over his/her future, said a person who is actually favoring a forum over his future a more Active Forum. 1151057309

more_horiz
You make the same thread like, every week.

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
More than half of our staff members postponed their activity on DA until mid June cause of their exams. Same goes for allot of our members, It's this period of the year where everyone have exams, and simply can't favor a forum over his/her future, said a person who is actually favoring a forum over his future a more Active Forum. 1151057309

thats true...except that this has been goin on since April. And I do have a real life, If you noticed that i'm never here weekdays

more_horiz
I should have mentioned this earlier, most of the staff members are senior high school students, means they need some find rates, assume they started studying a bit early.

more_horiz
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

Instead of making threads about it here, go post in those "inactive" sections.

more_horiz
Don't put it as if it was an obligation, Frisky. DA forums will be back on its feed within a month, less actually.

more_horiz
Still, if the Forum is still inactive by the end of June, We need to recruit new staff

more_horiz
Highlander Boo wrote:
Still, if the Forum is still inactive by the end of June, We need to recruit new staff

Who said the forum inactive? If you look at the forum it is the total opposite of the inactive. We have DA live's regularly, and active RP, BA duels happening constantly. We have our Deck Workshops constantly filled with new topics we currently having a successful dorm war please don't judge a few section as the whole of the forum it is highly insulting.

more_horiz
I'll add a paragraph to this that should explain such DA activity.

Yeah, during our history we had times where we have more active sections or less active sections, but the thing is, we are not entirely posting society, we are dueling society and we are here because all the best things always happen during those duels and then we sit here in our home like the formula comes to pit-stop to load more fuel, we go back here to post here and there and act like we play a virtual dueling life where this is our city, our playground. That is why, we don't need to post a lot to be active since our activity really depends on how many people visit the site during a day and there is always nearly same number in average which means we are active but we do a lot of things in duels and that is why we don't just post to be active.

a more Active Forum. 3205713197

~ I apologize Nuran for posting while locked, I felt like I had that paragraph I needed to share with people ~

more_horiz
Oh look, I'm posting, but not apologizing to anyone a more Active Forum. 1151057309

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
Oh look, I'm posting, but not apologizing to anyone a more Active Forum. 1151057309

Guess i wont apologize when i replace these ranks with croco ranks a more Active Forum. 3147896512

more_horiz
Nope you won't, cause you'll be fired at that time a more Active Forum. 1151057309

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply