Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPuppets EmptyPuppets

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/ri9D3Cs.png

Monsters:
Cardcar D-2
Gearspring Spirit-3
Gimmick Puppet - Magne Doll-3
Gimmick Puppet - Necro Doll-3
Machina Cannon-3
Machina Fortress-3
Machina Gearframe-3
Swift Scarecrow-3

Spells:
Dark Hole
Forbidden Lance-2
Heavy Storm
Inferno Reckless Summon-3
Junk Puppet-3
Limiter Removal
Monster Reborn
MST-2
Pot of Avarice
Trade-In-2

Side deck:
Burial From a Different Dimension
MST
Nobleman of Crossout-2
Prohibition-2
Dust Tornado-2
Rivalry of Warlord-3
Royal Decree-2
Skill Drain-2

Extra Deck:
Enthusiastic Coaching King Giantrainer
Gear Gigant X
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis-2
Neo-Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon
Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
Number 11: Big Eye
Number 15: Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer-2
Number 22: Fran Ken (I refuse to call him Zombiestein)
Number 39: Utopia
Number 40: Gimmick Puppet - Heaven's Strings-3
Number 88: Gimmick Puppet - Destiny Leo

This deck is insanely fun to play. Don't let the build fool you, it really works out in your favor. Keep in mind, I don't want any advice on what I should or shouldn't be using, I'm just posting this to see what people think of it.

descriptionPuppets EmptyRe: Puppets

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
I like this deck. I get it. Looks really fun too and gets lvl 8 XZYs relatively easy. I can see some starting hands that will make you want to punch babies, but I like alternative creativity. Also giant killer is really fun.

I know you said you didn't need advice, but... I have a disease to type random cards.... at the end of each post.... like... allure of darkness... and sometimes I type cards like por of avarice... and maybe MAYBE machine duplication... I type those all the time. It's not advice.

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
I like this deck. I get it. Looks really fun too and gets lvl 8 XZYs relatively easy. I can see some starting hands that will make you want to punch babies, but I like alternative creativity. Also giant killer is really fun.

I know you said you didn't need advice, but... I have a disease to type random cards.... at the end of each post.... like... allure of darkness... and sometimes I type cards like pot of avarice... and maybe MAYBE machine duplication... I type those all the time. It's not advice.

Allure of Darkness is pretty much just a dead draw, since monster cards are very important to me anyway. For example, I might have a moment where I need Spirit for something, the same can be said for a need to have Necro Doll and Magne Doll, both of which can only be in the grave for each other.

Pot of Avarice won't really work either since I'm likely to have most of my monsters on the field or in my hand, so I won't really have that many monsters in the grave.

Machine Duplication, without even mentioning it, is pointless since I can better rely on Inferno Reckless Summon, plus it would only be useful if I wanted to summon one of my stronger Rank 8 Xyz monsters, which I don't really NEED to do all the time.

more_horiz
Well you already have a pot of avarice, I didn't see it. Allure would help on times (and I see it likely) where you get puppets only and have nothing to get your game going. Machine Duplication is bleh for this. I just thought they had less attack but it so happens it only works for one card so whatever.

more_horiz
Looks like a fun concept, i love how the "Machinas" work with it :3.
Maybe you could side "Mind Control" against Elemental Dragons (Dragon Rulers) ?

more_horiz
The image is broken Surprised Maybe you can take one again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply