Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri) EmptyFLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri)

more_horiz
Listen up. Dis be my Karakuri deck for all you mofos who want to join the Karakuri army with me. Use it if y'want. Make variations if you're good enough, just know that Cyber Dragons can be the biggest sons'a bitches enemies can use against you.
FLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri) 8a6fc2f788ef41558a31527
Dis be my deck. Lemmie show you the ropes.
Always use Instant Fusion when you have a level 3 tuner, yo. Bring out the Cyber Saurus and summon the tuner(Ninishi>Nishipachi) to get Bureido. Then bring out a *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-*' monster. Also. USE DE-SYNCHRO OFTEN, I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. It is a vital swarming tech for us Karakuri duelists so go ahead and use it to synchro the same guy twice. Then use the effx2 to get a tuner/monster on the field for another synchro. Also, if you used a Ninishi for dis, get your extra normal summon! I recommend at this point bringing out Inashichi fo' a Naturia Beast. Just in case the guy's a Dark Hole'in douche. Also, remember this; You can use the Machina Fortress as one part of discarding for its own effect. That means you can use minimal a single level one monster. In English, send fortress and a monster from hand to Grave to summon the Fortress from the Grave.

Also. I cannot stress this enough. Prohibition is a swag card for countering meta decks and Cyber Dragon.
Good luck, get out there, and kick some ass for Unnana Toriki.

P.S. Tips are welcome for the new Karakuri duelists.

descriptionFLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri) EmptyRe: FLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri)

more_horiz
::Monkey3:: i made this possible.

descriptionFLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri) EmptyRe: FLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri)

more_horiz
Yes. This list was requested by one of our favorite teachers, Irate. He requested it in the BA post with Spade.

Last edited by Unnana Toriki on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Unnana Toriki wrote:
Yes. This list was requested by one of our favorite teachers, Irate. She requested it in the BA post with Spade.

He*

Irate is a he ._.

more_horiz
-1 Desynchro, +1 iron call... why no genex nuetron? where is the stardust/ starlight road? y u no run limiter removal?

more_horiz
i would run 3copy of Karakuri Cash Cashe for searching and also maxx out Burei in Extra deck. and add Geargia's over Machina's tho Machina's are great too( Maybe try 1 copy of Machina Cannon to summon fortress from grave would be good too)

more_horiz
@Raissa Well, Genex Neutron wasn't all that the heart to my deck. Also, the limiter removal... Most of the time, Karakuri don't need it... o3o Noted the other parts though.

As for Sanji.... I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE HOW TO USE GEARGIA WITH KARAKURI ;A;

Mmkay so after some hard consideration(3 minutes of trying to figure it out and ended up just randomly throwing stuff around), I have made a new deck for ya'll to rate. FLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri) Bbb7c39925de430281b1a93
LET THE RATING CONTINUE

more_horiz
Quick note, you can only gain 1 additional Normal Summon per turn with Ninishi, no matter how many copies you may summon in one turn.

Also... I'm not a She ._.

My avatar... if it that easy to look like a She... heck...

more_horiz
I don't care. I fixed my post.
Anyway, as for Ninishi. It's still a fun card to spam the ***** out of, especially bringing it back with Kuick constantly after synchro summoning.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply