Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWatt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me. EmptyWatt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me.

more_horiz
Spoiler :

descriptionWatt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me. EmptyRe: Watt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me.

more_horiz
[19:23:49] Harmonia : no comments
You got your wish also plus one XD

descriptionWatt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me. EmptyRe: Watt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me.

more_horiz
Harmonia approves of that :D

more_horiz
I just like the title ._.

more_horiz
And you like my article.

more_horiz
Sure, we can say that Razz nah Jk, it's solid.

more_horiz
It's cicada. ::Monkey3::

more_horiz
its gud I guess Surprised

more_horiz
I got it. Thanks, N :D

more_horiz
You're welcome.

more_horiz
A very cicada articleWatt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me. 2966412087

more_horiz
Yillion wrote:
A very cicadaly articleWatt is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me. 2966412087

fixd

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply