Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Spirit challenges (reposted for more comments) EmptyDuel Spirit challenges (reposted for more comments)

more_horiz
OK, since that former DS topic was dead, i've decided to repost it again for more thoughts

Here's the story:

Ever since the creation of duel monsters, there has been another world, where the spirits of those monsters have resided. For so long the worlds have been kept apart, but now a spacial rip has creation a permanent portal between worlds. Now several Duel Spirits have come to our world to test our strength. Are you up for the challenge?

Those "Spirits" are supposed to be the staff, who make decks corresponding to the spirit (I.E. For Zoma the Spirit, and Zombie AND/OR Trap Monster Deck). There will be one different Duel Spirit to duel with daily, (or weekly at the very least). However, you cant just duel them freely and repeatedly. You need to pay a set number of dp to duel ur opponent, depending on the difficulty of the opponents deck. You will also gain dp from a win (the amount will also depend on the same circumstances), sorta like a Shadow Arean duel. Though the dp will vary on difficulty, the builders of the deck must make it so that it can hold its own on common competitive decks. Since the duels will be matches, Staff should be required to make sides as well

And unlike the last one, I have some examples

Number 92: Heart-Earth Dragon
Deck Name: Heart Breaker
Deck Type/Strategy (not supposed to be shown , in order to prevent the opp from maining cards to counter it): Summoning HE Dragon via actual Xyz through a combo of Yubel, Level Eater and GQL, or any other way u staff would like.

Twin Photon Lizard
Deck Name: Spectrum Separation
Deck Type: Photon Fusion (which is focused on abusing TPL's effect to Xyz summon monsters of various ranks)

Dark Highlander
Deck Name: Hell's Punishment
Deck Type: Fabled DWs (or pure DWs w/ Ravem) with more focus on summoning Dark Highlander.

and to display a DS, staff just need to use this form

(Render of Monster)
(Monster Name)
Deck: (Deck Name goes here)
DP Reward: (Amount of DP)
EX:

(Render goes here)
Dark Highlander
Deck: Hell's Punishment
DP Reward: 300 (cuz DWs are pretty hard to beat)

so how's dat? Please comment if ur readin this, dunt want this to be dead again

descriptionDuel Spirit challenges (reposted for more comments) EmptyRe: Duel Spirit challenges (reposted for more comments)

more_horiz

Essentially, I just pay staff to duel me?

If someone dueled a spirit and lost they would have to duel them again(if I'm not mistaken). Odds are not everyone will beat the spirit the first time. My point, many people could lose more than they win to a duel spirit. As for the spirit whether the won or lost they still get paid for the initial fee to duel that spirit. If you want to incorporate DS into the this website you're going to have to think of something else.

If I were on staff I would be totally okay with this. Oh Shit
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply