Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If you had a Duel Spirit, who would it be?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
The_Nameless
Gremlin
Skitoritto
Hoshi(no)Tama777
Zeox
Alikaey
drdemon77
11 posters

descriptionIf you had a Duel Spirit, who would it be? EmptyIf you had a Duel Spirit, who would it be?

more_horiz
I was bored so I decided to make this topic.

Anyways, as you can tell by my signature, my Duel Spirit would be Elemental Hero Flame Wingman.
Why?
Well, he looks awesome and he has one of my favorite effects of all time.

descriptionIf you had a Duel Spirit, who would it be? EmptyRe: If you had a Duel Spirit, who would it be?

more_horiz
Had this thread before and my answer hasn't changed.

Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier

Why? It's a blue cat. I love blue. And I love cats.

descriptionIf you had a Duel Spirit, who would it be? EmptyRe: If you had a Duel Spirit, who would it be?

more_horiz
Jurrac Velo

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Had this thread before and my answer hasn't changed.

Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier

Why? It's a blue cat. I love blue. And I love cats.

I will say, blue cats are pretty cool.
Blue hedgehogs are better though.

more_horiz
Number 96: Dark Mist
It's tough enough to beat the Wicked Avatar in battle (look it up) and it's earned a special place in my heart when it first came out. This would be my ideal partner if I had any duel spirit to work alongside.

more_horiz
Brotherhood of Fire Fist -Dragon :> .
Whit him on my side nothing can beat my fists !

more_horiz
gay no one would pick Dragon they would pick Bear you need to learn fire fists better

more_horiz
Gladiator Beast Laquari

more_horiz
Hmm mine would be Gemini Elf. Reasons are obvious ;d + i loved that card from joey times.

more_horiz
Dark Paladin / Dark Magician of Chaos just cuz swag...nuff said.

more_horiz
Homeslice wrote:
gay no one would pick Dragon they would pick Bear you need to learn fire fists better

Dragon ftw :/ .

more_horiz
crystal beast ruby carbuncle, gorz, bls or athena xD
or blue eyes white dragon :OOO

more_horiz
Feels like pokemon, so Beaver Warrior. :I

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply