Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

<!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+21
Fillian
Neji
Amy Kool
Salader
TDS
Train Heartnet
LethalAfterZ
Linda-Senpai
Centrik
Placido Le Pwnzor
Gustavo
Nuran
Smokey
ALu
Judgment Master
Frisky Badger
BlackWarGreymon
Austin
Anzo
Samidare
Jue Viole Grace
25 posters

description<!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork Empty<!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork

more_horiz
Dear Duel Academy!

Recently, DuelingNetwork, our default dueling platform, got attacked by malicious third-party attacks (it got DDoS'd, for those who want to know), causing the servers to temporarily go down, thus leaving us without access to DN.

Chances are that Black Luster Soldier will soon enough have protected DN against these attacks or have restored DN from the attack.

Until then, please use YGOPro (Percy or DevPro version; download links are provided in the Menu widget).

Thank you for your understanding,

Irate

description<!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork EmptyRe: <!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork

more_horiz
aww man that really sucks :/ hope they can fix it soon
I have a question though, what does DDOS'd mean?

description<!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork EmptyRe: <!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork

more_horiz
They kept bragging about their ultimate system, after all Its nothing more than few codes. Anyway, that means we'll have to either pause our tournaments, or switch to YGOPro/DevPro.

more_horiz
Samidare wrote:
what does DDOS'd mean?

f*cked up

more_horiz
DDoS is a computer term, an abbreviation for Distributed Denial of Service.

You can imagine it as a person sending 1000000 letters over the post office so that all the other letters don't get delivered.

more_horiz
a warning to anzo for double posting Razz

anyway i guess we will use percy for our duels , and hope it is fixed soon

more_horiz
I see, thanks for the explanation Irate (and thanks Anzo too I guess? lol :D)
Well, let's see if they'll manage fix it soon, I came to like ygopro more anyway :D

more_horiz
Also we should stop the tourneys from some time. A lot of people can't run ygopro & devpro.

more_horiz
We won't stop them, I think we'll pause all on-going tournaments and events that started while DN was working. We'll start new tournaments with TGO/DevPro as the default system.

more_horiz
LOL at getting DDoSed.

more_horiz
I thought of that^^ I just didn't explain correctly ;D

more_horiz
guess who send that thing Twisted Evil
seriously i want to know Razz

more_horiz
Well, I know one person who's good at this stuff beside Kira .-.

more_horiz
Easiest fix is to put a check-up firewall of your browser before logging in. Might be annoying but will solve the problem.

more_horiz
YAYYAYAYYAYAY
KCVDS <3

more_horiz
^I was going to say that...

more_horiz
time to bring "kcvds name" back to profile option

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
time to bring "kcvds name" back to profile option

I wish, those were good times

more_horiz
yeh, seriously, somebody mail seto ._.

more_horiz
I'll see if TamA still has the cheat <!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork 1151057309

more_horiz
I think we'll use Dev instead of Percy.

more_horiz
I don't give a single damn about any of this.

more_horiz
seto be hacking yo

more_horiz
It's fun to see who y'all suspect.
I can tell you that you are all wrong there Wink

more_horiz
HAHAHA I hope it's fùcked up for good

more_horiz
Potus got his revenge I see XD

more_horiz
Well, It's time for BLS to see his mistakes reflecting on his creation.

more_horiz
Guess what DN back on <!ANNOUNCEMENT> DuelingNetwork 3974120512

more_horiz
Who cares?

more_horiz
Harmonia wrote:
Who cares?

the people here?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply