Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DP for the Poor

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
DefinitelyNotXrai
Nuran
jjh927
Judgment Master
Samidare
Jue Viole Grace
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
Centrik
Jikan
14 posters

pollWould you like a forum where people donated DP to your event ideas?

Yes, I can see people using that. Thank you for being awesome.
41%
No, it's a stupid idea. Thank you for being awesome.
59%
Total Votes:

descriptionDP for the Poor - Page 2 EmptyDP for the Poor

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

You post an idea for an event or tournament that you can't afford. If people find your idea interesting they can donate DP to your event. You will have a certain amount of time til your topic is locked. No one's DP will be transferred until the end of the time period. If the event goal is not reached no DP will be transferred at all.

Anyone can post. Even you. Especially you.

descriptionDP for the Poor - Page 2 EmptyRe: DP for the Poor

more_horiz
jammy wrote:
besides if member could transfer DP in one click then they could create several accounts and keep giving themselves the DP from the other accounts and receive free DP
I'm pretty sure there's some rule about multiple accounts with the same IP Address

more_horiz
Unnefer wrote:
jammy wrote:
besides if member could transfer DP in one click then they could create several accounts and keep giving themselves the DP from the other accounts and receive free DP
I'm pretty sure there's some rule about multiple accounts with the same IP Address

http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read

Rule Number Nine

9 ) Creating more than 1 (one) account for any purpose, including the usage of Proxy Servers, is prohibited. Do not risk being IP Banned by doing so.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply