Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGagaga Deck u.u EmptyGagaga Deck u.u

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/ibKFAoX.png

It started as a fun deck i made when i was bored the other day. However, now i sort of like the deck, and how cool it can be. The idea is simple, you summon Gagaga Magician, declare a level from 1 to 8, then special summon Gagaga Kid from hand, and use effect targeting Gagaga Magician, then go for the Xyz. Same thing can be done using Gagaga Caesar and Gagaga Girl. Gagaga Gardna is for when i have no guard. Power Giant is for another use alongside Gagaga Magician or any other monsters. Sorcerer of the Dark magic is simply the best card in this deck, summoning this dude with this deck is so frekish easy.

Still, allot of times i end up not getting any monsters, or when i do, i only get one. Lack of draw engine i guess, so any suggestions? u.u

descriptionGagaga Deck u.u EmptyRe: Gagaga Deck u.u

more_horiz
i would main torrential tbh

more_horiz
I'd include at least one of the level 5 chronomaly XYZ, girl and wizard make an otk with it.

more_horiz
I need more draw power. The deck has only few monsters to run; hence, I don't get to make big moves allot.

more_horiz
+2 Gagaga Wrath, +2 Gagaga Draw, +3 Gagaga Clerk.

Those are what the deck needs.

more_horiz
plus another gagagarevenge

more_horiz
Updates please? c: And interesting tech choices here and there. Needs a lot more gagaga revenge. And I'd drop a Caesar for a Gardna. Personally.

more_horiz
Haven't updated the deck yet, I'll post again here when i do.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply