Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

+4
Aditya09
hamouda
Jin Kazama
KingWolfy
8 posters

descriptionIMPORTANT NOTICE!! EmptyIMPORTANT NOTICE!!

more_horiz
Listen Up! This was kinda a hard decision to make then again it wasn't. So here goes. Due to the major inactivity of The Slifers of this academy.

There will be no more tournaments for Slifers. I repeat... There will be no more tournaments for the Slifers.

Maybe this all could change, but at its current pace. I highly doubt it.

And a notice to you all that want to know what I mean by inactivity. Here goes...

-- I look at topics and I very rarely see Slifers making post or topics.
-- I see plenty of you online, but its like you show up then leave. THAT'S NOT ACTIVITY PEOPLE!
-- Big One. There is a hamachi network that was asked for and no one joins it. How do you even explain that.
-- Another Big One. You ask for tournaments or I try to give so that you have something to do AND NO BODY JOINS!

With those facts. All slifer tournaments from here on out have been closed. At least that's as long as I am leader.

descriptionIMPORTANT NOTICE!! EmptyRe: IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

more_horiz
I have an idea, Kingwolfy, that I'd like to share with you, in front of the Slifers.

In my new position, I am the Security and Staff Administrator of DA. Ordinarily, it's not my responsibility to step into these sorts of things. However, I blatantly object your stance on the Slifer students. If you told me we weren't ever going to have dorm tournaments again, I'd be pretty upset.

Not everyone can make posts here every day. A lot of people have lives that require their attention.

We are staff members of Duel Academy. It is our responsibility to make the time they spend here relatively enjoyable, as long as they aren't breaking the rules.

Therefore, I offer the following as incentives, regardless of Kingwolfy's restrictions.

-Members who make at least 2 posts a day (62 a month) will receive a bonus of 500 DP. You will need to confirm that you have actually made 62 posts a month to qualify. Posts need to have some amount of depth to them (I don't want to see 62 posts made of 'lol' or 'spam').

-Members who join Slifer Tournaments will be given an additional bonus of 150 DP, as long as you play out the entire tournament.

-Joining the Slifer Hamachi Network (or if you have already joined) will give you another 75 DP. This is a one-time deal.

In case other Dorm members are looking on, this will also apply to Ra and Obelisk Dorms, to increase activity in them.

-Jin Kazama

Staff and Security Administrator

more_horiz
I will br unfair to apply this rule on reds only. I think it will be better if it's a general rule, applied on all members except Staff.

more_horiz
Tournament Restriction Removed.
Been discussed.

Terms of Agreement.
This is operational for Slifers for 1 Month. If no improvement is shown restriction WILL BE re-established.

Today is August 15, 2009. Ends at September 15, 2009. Trial Starts today.

-- KingWolfy

The Rouge

more_horiz
It will be applied to other dorms. The system is not that unfair.

more_horiz
Hey, the system is good another problem is that people are in to many academies and cant be active in all. By the way im gonna be away 4 a month or 2 maybe more so ill be inactive 4 a while jus a heads up.

more_horiz
Well, its messed up I just got here and all of the sudden this happens. But w/e. It seems i got put on the wrong dorm...

descriptionIMPORTANT NOTICE!! EmptyBTW

more_horiz
BTW, i was wondering when is the dorm active so i can play against some of ya???

IMPORTANT NOTICE!! Slifer_Red_Dorm

more_horiz
Double posting = forbident
one more of those and u get a warning.

more_horiz
Hey Dante look at the date it differs and he posted to drag attention

more_horiz
What? Are you guys talking to me? What do u mean then by double posting? I was just asking something... I didnt post to drag attention, I posted cause I wanna duel with a fellow slifer... And yes, dates differ so Im not spamming or anything else...

more_horiz
yea thats why they didn't give u warning you r new
slifer seems like dead i just remember the tournaments i made few ppl were joinin and i was endin up closin da tournament there's no solution for that u know what? when ppl get tested and they lose... they get in slifer and they don't care about that they just don't try to reach the next dorm cause they think that slifer is noob n reachin the next dorm is a waste of time so they are not active... they just get tested and get into slifer and that's all they even don't get in forums... of course i dun mean everyone in slifer

more_horiz
Well, this topic is old and I get what you are saying Doom. I'll be closing this topic now.
Topic Closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum