Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow to name your topic (Must Read) EmptyHow to name your topic (Must Read)

more_horiz
How to name your topic (Must Read) YY0MxdV

I'm not interfering with Edward's event; however, I'd like everyone to pay a little attention here. See, instead of posting your video topic title like "Anzo's video #12" or "Unnefer's video #23" you need to change that into something that indicates the type of the decks are used in that duel, for instance you can name it "Anzo (T.G. Drain) vs. PublishingD (Bubblebeat)" or you can use this formula " Firefists vs. Dragons" or anything else. As long as it can tell, just by reading the topic title, what kind of decks will be used in that duel, It should be totally fine.

So, if you have already published something here on this event, I'd like to ask you to go through out your topics, and modify the titles.

That would be all.

Last edited by Perception of Reality on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHow to name your topic (Must Read) EmptyRe: How to name your topic (Must Read)

more_horiz
I may join this event a little bit.

descriptionHow to name your topic (Must Read) EmptyRe: How to name your topic (Must Read)

more_horiz
What if you defeat your opponent too quickly to find out what kind of deck they're using, or it appears that they have no theme?

Plus, we can't edit the title if the thread has already been locked.

more_horiz
How to name your topic (Must Read) 1151057309

Glad i have only done 5 videos now

more_horiz
If you defeated someone too fast to recognize that deck they were using don't post the video .-. We seek real duels. Otherwise people will use some FTK decks and that way we'll never get to know what decks are they using.

Also, I'll tell the moderators not to lock topics, and unlock the locked topic.

more_horiz
Edward said very clearly no deck restrictions e_e
I like how fast my Lightsworns can pull out a win..

more_horiz
what a dumb ass question.... if you beat them too fast, just f***ing ask them what they used....idiot

more_horiz
Right, because that totally works when they leave the duel almost immediately upon admitting defeat. That's on the off chance that they don't just leave the duel before admitting defeat.

more_horiz
yawn, stfu you're still an idiot. still can pm them and ask them, or just ask while your dueling them.

more_horiz
Stackz wrote:
yawn, stfu you're still an idiot. still can pm them and ask them, or just ask while your dueling them.

I agree. After the duel is over their username doesn't disappear. As long as you aren't a jerk to the person you dueled they will tell you what they used. Some people might be flattered that you asked and there are those people that love talking about themselves.

more_horiz
99% chance people won't answer.

more_horiz
We've been thought this before.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply