Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

+17
Samidare
Jikan
Bearer of the Mask
Unnefer
LòKóS
Judgment Master
Kairi
Lord Damon
PabelFTW
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Alikaey
Azure King
mimgrim
Centrik
Anzo
Jue Viole Grace
21 posters

descriptionSlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu - Page 2 EmptySlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

In nomine ea academia te inauguro caesarem "Slifer Red" domi.

"In the name of this academy, I inaugurate you as the Slifer Red Leader."

Welcome to your office, burn it down, do whatever you wish...

P.S :God damn Irate, you have some terrible grammar.

descriptionSlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu - Page 2 EmptyRe: Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

more_horiz
anytime

descriptionSlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu - Page 2 EmptyRe: Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

more_horiz
congratz mim. don't kill us, no matter how much we irritate you. ::Monkey12::

more_horiz
fack, you made your name Heartless o.o

Now we have a heartless and a Nobody :O

kill us both and we will make a full person Neutral

more_horiz
i shall kill you both with my keyblade...

more_horiz
Nobody wrote:
fack, you made your name Heartless o.o

Now we have a heartless and a Nobody :O

kill us both and we will make a full person Neutral

Cept you aren't my Nobody version o_o

more_horiz
or am I o.o

more_horiz
You ain't.

more_horiz
Congrats Mim. ::Monkey29::

more_horiz
PrettYRainbow

more_horiz
Someone wasted fifteen minute of his life on that sh*t^

more_horiz
Fifteen?
Bιtch, that's too easy for fifteen minutes.

more_horiz
Kingdom Hearts! Kingdom Hearts everywhere!

more_horiz
Anzo it is about 3 min :D

Spammers. Spammers everywhere.

more_horiz
second*

more_horiz
Annnndddddd bump!

more_horiz
ALu just found out like 10 minutes he was Co. XD

more_horiz
I forgot to tell him, a week ago. LOL

more_horiz
P.S. to whosoever edited my post: F*ck you, too.

more_horiz
It was funny in the skype group XD

more_horiz
Lol, Irate seems quite angry.

more_horiz
I'm not even joking, Fluffy, this is unacceptable for me if whosoever did so didn't even have the courtesy to inform me about this.

more_horiz
He doesn't like when people edit his grammar e.e

EDIT* I have no idea who did that. ._.

more_horiz
It was probably Anzo... I mean... who else would do it?

more_horiz
Isn't there a way to check who did it?

more_horiz
Might have been a case of 'Anzobuse'

Get it? Eh?

more_horiz
It was meh, duh! Who do you think edited the title? Some great observation skills some of you have. I expected people to notice that months later.

more_horiz
Alubuze lol

more_horiz
So Alu is Co-Leader. Alu, I hope I can trust you. e.e

more_horiz
Kurono wrote:
So Alu is Co-Leader. Alu, I hope I can trust you. e.e

You can't. There. :D

more_horiz
That's what makes me worry. ._____.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum