Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

+17
Samidare
Jikan
Bearer of the Mask
Unnefer
LòKóS
Judgment Master
Kairi
Lord Damon
PabelFTW
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Alikaey
Azure King
mimgrim
Centrik
Anzo
Jue Viole Grace
21 posters

descriptionSlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu EmptySlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

more_horiz
In nomine ea academia te inauguro caesarem "Slifer Red" domi.

"In the name of this academy, I inaugurate you as the Slifer Red Leader."

Welcome to your office, burn it down, do whatever you wish...

P.S :God damn Irate, you have some terrible grammar.

descriptionSlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu EmptyRe: Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

more_horiz
I had to Google a certain vocabulary, and congratulations u.u

descriptionSlifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu EmptyRe: Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu

more_horiz
Oh. So this is the answer.

more_horiz
That Latin should be fine...

more_horiz
Time to whip this dorm into shape Whip

more_horiz
congrats, mim

more_horiz
Another office to burn down.

more_horiz
I got le tourchez, you're free tonight, Alikaey?

more_horiz
NO!!!!! You are not allowed to burn it don. :<

more_horiz
Juat stay your fire away my bamboos. Everything else is good.

more_horiz
Our leader's protecting us. HAIL MIMGRIM. Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu 2781487571

more_horiz
All he can really do is shouting.

more_horiz
Congratulations grim-mim Smile

more_horiz
XraishionX: No he won't. He will abuse you guys :s Pitiful. Sabo, Wyrmking, Judgment,...have good lucks Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu 1151057309

more_horiz
Congrates Mim, you became leader and a night out with Adriana. What more can a man ask for except the burning of his own office.
Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu 2896007000

more_horiz
2 leaders in 2 weeks, can this dorm get any better? xD!
Congratz mim!! Hope u stay long enough and be a motivating leada Razz Slifer Red Leader & Co : Kurono & ALu 1174271126

more_horiz
[14:43:35] mimgrim : i shall not allow my dorm to be destroyed by anyone >:C = Nobody will destroy my dorm

~Nobody destroys the Silfer Dorm~

more_horiz
It's not destroyed. :/

more_horiz
so the leader of the dorm runs the black market...

more_horiz
hhhahaahha go nobody

more_horiz
So shall we all team up to destroy it?

Also gratz :D

more_horiz
Decimate the Silfer Dorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Grats teach

more_horiz
let make a war and destroy silfer forever Razz

more_horiz
All attempts at destroying, or any other kind of harm that might try and be inflicted, my dorm will result in failure.

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
My dorm will result in failure.

So you do understand Razz

more_horiz
trolled

more_horiz
hhahaha

more_horiz
I defile your morality, Slifer Red Dorm is now under my control and protection.

Direct and indirect attempts will be vanquished.

more_horiz
Slifer vs. Ra? .-.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum