Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBreakthrough Idea? Find out now. EmptyBreakthrough Idea? Find out now.

more_horiz
I go to the bottom of the page, click the youtube thing a lightbulb goes off in my head.

In order to make the academy more popular among yu gi oh youtube channels, let's have a video dueling system.
How it works is that in a match or single duel with two academy members (maybe in an important event Wink) record the duel they are in. It can actually make a whole new type of arena dueling. Winner of the recorded match gets more points but for participating and trying to benefit the academy the loser also gets a smaller amount of points. Either can submit the video to a thread, whoever owns the channel upload the video. Simple? I'm not the best at explaining stuff so.....any questions? Good idea? Bad idea?

descriptionBreakthrough Idea? Find out now. EmptyRe: Breakthrough Idea? Find out now.

more_horiz
It has been discussed before, we lack people that can record and upload their videos.

descriptionBreakthrough Idea? Find out now. EmptyRe: Breakthrough Idea? Find out now.

more_horiz
What Anzo said. No.

more_horiz
well i can record and upload and devpro records automatically so shuld be no prob
there shuld just be an intro vid done by a dueel academy member

more_horiz
Doesn't Jaden_Yuki-- does it though?

more_horiz
Cannot be realised now e.e

more_horiz
eh even if it's just my 2 cents on an idea some videos are better than nothing. Plus, offering DP prizes for videos might make people start using DevPro more so they can record their duels.

more_horiz
Even if it wasn't used as an advertisement to pull in new members. It would be cool to record tourney matches. So everyone can follow along. I know on DN you can watch matches live, but some people may be working at that time or they don't have access to the internet at the time. The new Facebook page could post links to the videos.

Short answer.
Has potential to be awesome, but it isn't necessary.

EDIT:

In order for this to work there would need to be an admin watching AND recording each match - this is the primary reason why it wouldn't work out.

more_horiz
i like this idea, but it doesn't seem like we would be able to pull it off, not enough camerapeople e.e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply