Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMecha Phantom beast dragossack vs. Lava Golem EmptyMecha Phantom beast dragossack vs. Lava Golem

more_horiz
As we all know Mecha Phantom beasts effect is that he can tribute one token to where he is not destroyed by card effects or by attacks. *Keep in mind that tributing is completely different from being destroyed by card effects*
I use lava golem on this last persons token, and mecha phantom beast he says he can sacrifice token to sdtop the tribute. Any Ideas because like I said earlier he is not being destroyed in anyway. But merely being tributed. Need answers, thank you

descriptionMecha Phantom beast dragossack vs. Lava Golem EmptyRe: Mecha Phantom beast dragossack vs. Lava Golem

more_horiz
To my knowledge there isn't a single Mecha Phantom Beast (yet) that can tribute a token to make itself unable to be tributed.
Could you please be specific on the Cardname?

descriptionMecha Phantom beast dragossack vs. Lava Golem EmptyRe: Mecha Phantom beast dragossack vs. Lava Golem

more_horiz
to start with, dragonsack tributye to destroyu a card, it is not destroyed as long as you have a token on th field because of a contius effect.

Lava golem tribute as a cost, so you cant realy stop it from tributing , just for the summon, and even if you could stop it, tributing is not the same as destroying

more_horiz
Answered, locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply