Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI have the millenium eye lets how it works :L EmptyI have the millenium eye lets how it works :L

more_horiz
I have the eye Surprised

descriptionI have the millenium eye lets how it works :L EmptyRe: I have the millenium eye lets how it works :L

more_horiz
Trap,Spell,Trap,Monster,Monster

descriptionI have the millenium eye lets how it works :L EmptyRe: I have the millenium eye lets how it works :L

more_horiz
The member 'The Dark Shadow' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Visionary Dice' :
I have the millenium eye lets how it works :L Chosen10 I have the millenium eye lets how it works :L The_ey10 I have the millenium eye lets how it works :L Questi10 I have the millenium eye lets how it works :L Yubel10 I have the millenium eye lets how it works :L Chosen10

more_horiz
you dont have enoguht badge to train the eye of millenium :L
1/5 get 10 dp

more_horiz
Topic Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply