Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Duelist of the Millenium pieces EmptyDark Duelist of the Millenium pieces

more_horiz
Hi all, I'm Atemu and I am glad to be here. Umm, don't know exactly what to say, so I'll wing it. I, like all of you like dueling. I am a college student, and am studying graphic art and such. I err, like video games, animation, comics (manga and American), umm sports, art, and making new friends. Err hopefully I'll have a good time here and won't regret it. Umm, when dueling online, I try to use decks I have in real life since it provides more of a challenge for me, I guess. I probably can say it shows how well you building skills are, but that's generic even if you don't have cards. Umm, I'm going to be a level 1 Yu-Gi-Oh! judge sometime in janurary so yeah that's me. Ja Ne

descriptionDark Duelist of the Millenium pieces EmptyRe: Dark Duelist of the Millenium pieces

more_horiz
Welcome have fun be ctive and enjoy your stay

descriptionDark Duelist of the Millenium pieces EmptyRe: Dark Duelist of the Millenium pieces

more_horiz
Nice intro,welcome to DA.Have fun here,if u want te st join this network :
.::MUFC::. pass 1234.Good luck Smile

more_horiz
Cool! Welcome and i would realy like to duel you sometime

more_horiz
Thank you for the welcome and I would like to duel all of you sometime as well. Hopefully I don't disappoint anyone with my skills and such.

more_horiz
welcome here have fun and gl in your test Wink

more_horiz
I already took it am is a Ra student. For some reason though my signature won't pop up. Any help with that (well now it just won't pop up on my previous sigss?

more_horiz
Use the following tags Dark Duelist of the Millenium pieces Signature Link
Go to ur profile > preferences > attach my sigs to posts ...make it yes
and welcome

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum