Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The time has come to say good bye

+8
KingWolfy
Connor Ghost-Coil
firestorm
Anzo
Neji Hyuga
EJ
flamesdevil
Assassin
12 posters

descriptionThe time has come to say good bye EmptyThe time has come to say good bye

more_horiz
All of you have noticed my "terrible" inactivity - Which is due to educational issues.

So, i decided to be a "nobody" rather than an inactive administrator.

I might keep posting sometimes but i will no longer be an admin. If there is a time i can return to 100% activity i will return as a member.

See you all.

PS - As my last administrator work I do this

- Give Dark Dorm Leadership to Dante
- Remove myself from administrator position

In case i forgot to give some of my powers to anyone just PM me and "I" will decide. I am saying i and not the admin group to avoid delays and discussion. For example, if guilds exist who should get my guild and all that.

descriptionThe time has come to say good bye EmptyRe: The time has come to say good bye

more_horiz
Never wanted that moment to come but .......
we will miss you assassin Crying or Very sad . you were a perfect adminstrator and you will stay we will wait you for coming back

descriptionThe time has come to say good bye EmptyRe: The time has come to say good bye

more_horiz
Same here...What you did for DA will be always remembered
Cya

more_horiz
Damn...Assassin?
Dude you can study and visit DA at the same time?
Why are you leaving?!
Plus your still a mod!

more_horiz
I forgot to remove myself from moderator group head.

more_horiz
i don't see where's the good thing in that .. if you leave the administrators group that'll be a big lost for us .. mayne i don't know you well .. bu i like you as administrator in DA .. PS as Neji said .. you can do any thing you want .. no need to leave the administrators group .. why you didn't say you'll be inactive for a week or a month.. take your time then come bacn to us as active member ..

more_horiz
Yup like i did...we can put you as an admin in an inactive condition with no role/job.and come back whenever you wish

more_horiz
yeah assassin we are really sad that you are leaving us you are a perfect admin and you can be active in DA and stydy in the same time

more_horiz
Well, if DA really thinks it can take me back i will tell you when i can be active again

Until then adios

more_horiz
I have nothing to do with it so good luck at your life. and Wish you a nice day.

more_horiz
Well, see you until then Porunga. Tchao.

more_horiz
C ya hope you'll come back

more_horiz
I realised that the admins forgot something
1) Removing me from moderator group head position.
2) Removing me from admin status in portal

more_horiz
Comon Bro you dont have to completely leave you were a great admin and you did SOOOO much for DA but if school comes first thats fine too GL in ur studies bro and i hope to see you as an admin again PeAcE

more_horiz
Sad moment,
Even If we had some little differences I have to admit that you were a Great, No, Wonderfull admin. You saved DA and everyone here appreciate that.
Anyways I hope you'll be back someday.
Until then, Good bye.

more_horiz
Well do as u wish..noone can stop u.. its sad for me but cant do anything for it..There is no point of saying u did alot for DA and u were one of my best friends and i will miss u and stuff.. cuz u already know it..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum