Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOmega 6's Elemental Dragon Build [March 1st Updated] EmptyOmega 6's Elemental Dragon Build [March 1st Updated]

more_horiz
I occasionally lurk about the forums and decided, today I shall share
This Elemental Dragon Deck. Full written out decklist is in description.

descriptionOmega 6's Elemental Dragon Build [March 1st Updated] EmptyRe: Omega 6's Elemental Dragon Build [March 1st Updated]

more_horiz
your kidding is that your deck

i could see a hundred plays with those hands
the way this deck is made is useless lol

descriptionOmega 6's Elemental Dragon Build [March 1st Updated] EmptyRe: Omega 6's Elemental Dragon Build [March 1st Updated]

more_horiz
outlaw1994 wrote:

And that is why you're a slifer :D
Nice to see you're still alive Omega.

more_horiz
Dark Slayer wrote:
outlaw1994 wrote:

And that is why you're a slifer :D
Nice to see you're still alive Omega.

Haha. Nice burn Slayer. The video's good anus :D

more_horiz
Netdecked.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
The video's good anus :D

Ehm......
Wha? (~P_p)~

more_horiz
DMeh, I seen better decks than this. Have you dueled against N's Elemental Dragon deck! Oh Shit Makes me want to kill him! Necroface is so going to be banned next format -_-

more_horiz
N's elemental dragons < Omega's. By far

more_horiz
1st - Lost it at "I decide to go ham. Skip the chicken sandwich and go straight to the ham sandwich."

2nd - Why you would jump to the conclusion that Gianus made this after looking at his name is beyond me.

3rd - If you can't see the plays for the deck and say it's useless, then you may have a problem.

4th - Great vid dude, keep posting more.

5th - refer to 1st

more_horiz
Only thing: Needs more of their Allure. Good video and deck. +1

descriptionOmega 6's Elemental Dragon Build [March 1st Updated] EmptyA finished Elemental Dragon build, LADD is the best!

more_horiz
THIS VERSION HAS GAVE ME THE BEST RESULTS
After much deliberation and playtesting I bring you this list, GO SACK PPL!

A good play: Ditch a lvl 4 or lower elemental guys with eclipse to special a lvl 7 elemental dragon. Send LaDD from deck to banished via eclipse eff, Ditch again with same method or ravine and summon a 2nd lvl 7. Making sure to banish eclipse to add LaDD to hand. Xyz into Phantom Beast Dragossack, summon 2 tokens and tribute them to have Ladd and a 2600 beater like I stated in the video.

***MAIN DECK***

x3 Blaster, Elemental Dragon of Calderas
x3 Burner, Elemental Dragon of Fire
x2 Eclipse Wyvern
x2 Light and Darkness Dragon
x2 Lightning, Elmental Dragon of Wind
x2 Maxx "C"
x2 Reactan Elmental Dragon of Earth
x1 Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
x3 Redox, Elemental Dragon of Crags
x3 Stream, Elemental Dragon of Water
x2 Swift Scarecrow
x3 Tempest, Elmental Dragon of Cyclones
x3 Tidal, Elmental Dragon of Cascades

x3 Dragon Ravine
x3 Gold Sarcophagus
x2 Seven Star Sword
x2 Super Rejuvenation
x1 Return from a different Dimension

***SIDE DECK***

x3 Penguin Soldier
x3 Puppet Plant
x1 Heavy Storm
x2 Mystical Space
x2 Mirror Force
x2 Royal Decree
x2 Skill Drain

***EXTRA DECK***

x1 Abyss Dweller
x1 Gagaga Gunman
x1 Gaia Dragon, The thunder charger
x1 Lavaval Chain
X1 Maestroke The symphony Djinn
x3 Mecha Phantom Beast Dragossack
x3 Number 11: Big Eye
x1 Number 50: Blackship corn
x1 zenmaines
x1 leviar
x1 temtempo

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Netdecked.

^

Nice to see you again, Omega.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply