Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch EmptyJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch

more_horiz
This is gonna exceed title characters soon.

descriptionJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch EmptyRe: JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch

more_horiz
255 characters you can have e_e

No comment Attack!!

descriptionJJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch EmptyRe: JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch

more_horiz
The member 'Behemoth' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Gamma_10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Cyber-10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Elemen11 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Atlant10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Elemen12

more_horiz
BLAST OF POWER! HIGH ATTACK MONSTERS, COME TO ME!

more_horiz
The member 'jjh927' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Axe_ra10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Vorse_10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Axe_ra10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Gigoby10 JJ VS Behemoth- the rematch rematch rematch Dark_m10

more_horiz
3-2 to me again. 20 DP for me

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum