Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWill certificate be lost if I take a test to upgrade my dorm. EmptyWill certificate be lost if I take a test to upgrade my dorm.

more_horiz
It wasn't told in the annoucement so I don't really know :s

descriptionWill certificate be lost if I take a test to upgrade my dorm. EmptyRe: Will certificate be lost if I take a test to upgrade my dorm.

more_horiz
Your Certificate will be a one-time use only.

descriptionWill certificate be lost if I take a test to upgrade my dorm. EmptyRe: Will certificate be lost if I take a test to upgrade my dorm.

more_horiz
I believe you use all your certificates when you take the test, and if you fail, you can do more lessons to get more certificates and try again.

more_horiz
Answered and Locked~

more_horiz
Answered and Locked~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply