Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhere to take the dorm test? EmptyWhere to take the dorm test?

more_horiz
Im new to this website im a good duelist i have 20 decks and im pretty sure i can get in the obolisck dorm so i dont know where to test and i need help i dont wanna be a slifer red i looked at the starter guided it didnt tell you where to test at and i need some more help i dont even know what to do here all i do is duel so where a person i can duel? Smile 

descriptionWhere to take the dorm test? EmptyRe: Where to take the dorm test?

more_horiz
Help any one?

more_horiz
Don't double-post, please. Also, It's mentioned in the Starter Guide that tests are requested through the Academy's Central Building/Main Lobby, Testing Center. You can find it here, make sure to use the current request form, just look at the other topics and do the same thing: http://www.duelacademy.net/f82-test-center

descriptionWhere to take the dorm test? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Me, Galaksii or Black*5tar can take your test whenever we're online, just go ahead and send a message to us when you see us here or DN.

more_horiz
How do I send messages told you I'm new to all of this....

more_horiz
Sending messages is easy. Most of the time, they're on the chatbox, which is accessible via the link in the top right hand corner of every page, under the "Menu" section.

If they're not in chat, every person will have a small icon that looks like an envelope in the bottom left hand corner of their threads. Basically, find the big yellow button that says "Quote" and look to the far left of it, and you'll see the icon. Click on that icon if you want to send that person a pm. In the pm, you can ask the Testers to test you.

Hope that helped some.

more_horiz
Whilst we're at this read the starter guide: http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply