Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhow am i supposed to chat with you guys. Emptyhow am i supposed to chat with you guys.

more_horiz
zeox keeps saying rascist comments in chat. like nigga. and insulting my race. something needs to be done about this. didnt know where to post about rascist comments that people think are funny. i asked him to stop and he just got worse like rascism is funny.

descriptionhow am i supposed to chat with you guys. EmptyRe: how am i supposed to chat with you guys.

more_horiz
Watdafuq man this is BA ._. Man I won't tell what moderators what to do anymore lol. U sastified Behemoth?

descriptionhow am i supposed to chat with you guys. EmptyRe: how am i supposed to chat with you guys.

more_horiz
im sorry?!!!!? where should i post something like this?

more_horiz
Off-topic is the right spot. Just wait the moderators to move this topic lol.

more_horiz
hopefully they actually do something about it first instead of just moving it. i was on here before and people were saying racist stuff . one of the reasons i hadn't come back on here when i got my computer fixed after it had broken. i guess they didn't fix the racism problems.

more_horiz
neverbroken wrote:
hopefully they actually do something about it first instead of just moving it. i was on here before and people were saying racist stuff . one of the reasons i hadn't come back on here when i got my computer fixed after it had broken. i guess they didn't fix the racism problems.

It's something lol. Amy Cool can't program it ._.

more_horiz
If someone is behaving inappropriately in the chat, screen it and pm an admin

more_horiz
You think it's bad now. Wait until Placido comes into chat and begins insulting everyone. He's practically ban immune. Just flee once he comes in, and don't take the race thing too seriously. I doubt that he's actually a racist, but if he is, then eh.

more_horiz
Topic Moved

Did you ask Zeox if he was joking? If it's a joke you shouldn't take it too seriously. There's a difference when you're insulting somebody.

more_horiz
i didnt know we could just say racist sh*t like nigga thanks for informing me :D .
i don't care if hes joking he shouldn't be saying it at all.
i'm black and i take offense to that. then he started talking about mexican's.
i don't know what race he is but he was pretending to be black then he started saying he was british then he started saying he was mexican. whatever race he is . he thought it was funny to insult people race. and it should be stopped.

how do i take a screenshot...
nvm ill google it........
or you could just scroll up the archives and read it......

more_horiz
lol you were lucky i had to go when you were online in the chat...just gotta say ;D

more_horiz
I PM'd Zeox about it; I don't think it needs any more than that.

If the circumstances persist, please inform staff via PMs containing either just a complaint or screenshots.

(ALT-Print Screen) to take screenshots.

Topic Solved & Locked.

more_horiz
For those furthermore inclined.

There is a strict difference between the insultive and the friendly-meant word with n (even I cannot evade DA's censorship).

Either way.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply