Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark World Deck EmptyDark World Deck

more_horiz
I made a Dark World Deck cause i like the way how they are summoned. But my problem with this deck is that the Dark World Strongest monster are GOLDD & SILLVA = ATK/2300 DEF/ 1400 and thats week. It need some fixing. Post cards to remove and add ok. Here it is

Monsters = 23

GOLDD, WU-LORD OF DARK WORLD *2
SILLVA, WARLORD OF DARK WORLD *2
BEIIGE, VANGUARD OF DARK WORLD *2
BEIIGE, VANGUARD OF DARK WORLD *3
SCARR, SCOUT OF DARK WORLD *2
KAHKKI, GUERILLA OF DARK WORLD *2
DARK ARMED DRAGON
MAD RELOADER *3
SPEAR CRETIN *3
MORPHING JAR
SANGAN
SNIPE HUNTER

Spells = 14

GATEWAY TO DARK WORLD *3
DARK WORLD DEALINGS *3
LIGHTNING VORTEX *2
CARD DESTRUCTION
SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT
MONSTER REBORN
MONSTER REINCARNATION
TRIBUTE TO THE DOOMED
MYSTIC PLASMA ZONE

Traps = 6

MIRROR FORCE
TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE
MAGIC JAMMER
RAIGEKI BREAK *2
CRUSH CARD VIRUS

Last edited by Aditya09 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDark World Deck EmptyRe: Dark World Deck

more_horiz
I've reviewed DW decks before, and I'm kinda tired right now, so for the time being just let me make sure that you understand 1 thing. Lightning Vortex and Raigeki Break will not set off DW monster effects because they discard as a cost rather than as part of the effect. Also, you have called Beiige twice and I'm assuming 1 of those is meant to be Broww. You also have some very weak cards in your s/t lineup. Swords, Reincarnation, Doomed, and Plasma Zone are all not needed in this deck, and Doomed and Plasma Zone just suck in general. For your traps, Magic Jammer is just a bad card. There are a lot of fixes that would need be made to this deck in order to make it really good, unfortunately, and like I said I'm tired so I may give some more detailed suggestions later but for now that's about it.

more_horiz
Ok i will be waiting on you because i realy like this deck. but take your time im not so busy for it k.

more_horiz
Lol, i have a dark world deck that is pretty good and i know a lot about the Dark World Card Rulings so i'll help. Also, if its a cost to discard then you don't get darkworld monsters effects(read snipe hunter lol)

Monster Line-Up

-Snipe Hunter(his effect doesn't work on dark worlds because his eff of discarding is a cost, the reason for that being is if someone played Divine Wrath then the Effect wouldn't go through and you still discard)
-3 Spear Creatin (not really needed here
-3 Mad reloader( you don't get Dark World monsters effect because your sending not discarding)
-2 Beige(not that good)
-Dark Armed Dragon

Spell Line-up

-Mystic Plasma Zone(like nekofjung said you don't really need this)
-swords of revealing light( you only run this in decks where you need to stall)
-Monster Reincarnation
-tribute to the doomed
-1 Gate way to Dark World
-2 Lightning Vortes( Its a cost, plus its unessecary, side deck it just incase you play another opponent who swarms)

Trap Line-Up
-Magic Jammer(horrible card, i'd run magic drain over this, but its not really needed)
-2 Raigeki Break(not needed)

-19/+18=42

Monsters

+2 Necro Gardna
+Sangan
+1 Goldd
+1 Sillva

Spells
+Smashing Ground or Fissure
+Mystical Space Typhoon
+Heavy Storm
+2 Cheerful Coffins

Traps
+3 Solemn Judgment
+1 Forces of Darkness
+2 Deck Devastation Virus
+2 Threatening Roar

more_horiz
I forgot to say to run 2 Dark World Lightnings(the discarding isn't a cost in this card) lol try and make room for it

more_horiz
Thankz Psychic Fighter u could have just edited your first post lol.
Going and edit deck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply