Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark World Deck EmptyDark World Deck

more_horiz
Alright, this is on Dueling Network (I'll give a list rather than a picture, since one may not be familiar with some of the cards and sometimes are difficult to make out)

Monsters (13):
3x Grapha, Dragon-Lord of Dark World
3x Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
3x Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
1x Snow, Unlight of Dark World
2x Tour Guide From the Underworld
1x Malefic Stardust Dragon

Spells (17):
3x The Gates of Dark World
3x Dark World Dealings
3x Dragged Down Into the Grave
2x Dark World Lightning
1x Card Destruction
1x Foolish Burial
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps (10):
3x Reckless Greed
2x Mind Crush
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Deck Devastation Virus
1x Skill Drain
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Starlight Road

Side Deck:
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Royal Decree
1x Gozen Match
1x Mirror Force
1x Gorz The Emissary of Darkness (My most favorite Card ever...)
1x Morphing Jar
1x Eradicator Epidemic Virus
1x Fabled Raven

Extra Deck:
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Fabled Ragin
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon

Basically here is my problem: I obviously run very few monsters,so my tactic is to get my opponent to discard while I draw and prep to get out Grapha (or something from the Extra Deck depending on what I have), especially using Dragged Down Into the Grave with Mind Crush. Reckless Greed provides me with a temporary advantage, which I hope to use to negate the disadvantage of the card with other draw effects such as Dark World Dealings and Broww. However, due to the lack of monsters, I just can't seem to get enough of my cards with discard effects along with my monsters.Here are some cards that you might start looking at to help (at least in my opinion).

Reckless Greed: Any better draw options? It would be great if Pot of Greed and especially Graceful Charity were not banned...

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness: Should I just put him in Main Deck?

Mirror Force: Same as Gorz

Skill Drain: It may interfere with any new cards added...it already does with Tour Guide From the Underworld

Allure of Darkness: Since Dark World, especially with Grapha, relies on activation from the graveyard, I would prefer to be able to draw cards without banishing anything...

Malefic Stardust Dragon: I used Michael Balan's Dark World Deck (look it up on Google) as a template and changed some cards here and there...should I keep this? It does protect my Field Spell (The Gates of Dark World) but prevents any other of my monsters from attacking.

General Hopes for Improvement: Better deck synergy with monsters and discard effects, possibly some monster control (by that I mean cards like Dimensional Prison, Mirror Force, Bottomless Trap Hole, etc.)

Just being able to get some monsters onto the field without them getting owned!

I tested the Deck about five times now on Dueling Network. I won four of five matches, losing one to a counter-fairy deck. It is a pretty good record, but all of the matches I won I won barely...and honestly the decks were completely terrible (except a Six Samurai one that would have murdered me if I didn't draw a Dark Hole, Dragged Down into the Grave, and Mind Crush for initial draw as well as Dark World Dealings and Grapha soon after).

Expecting some great feedback guys!

Also feel free to suggest some more cards to add to Extra Deck and Side Deck.

Actually I found that I don't know how to post links...so copy and paste I guess T_T
https://i.imgur.com/6ltdhPo.png

Last edited by taznkid on Tue May 07, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDark World Deck EmptyRe: Dark World Deck

more_horiz
You may take a picture so I can look at it easier.

more_horiz
Okay, let's see here...

No Malefic Stardust or Normal Stardust. Just no. Remove it

Darkworld Lightning. Remove it

Starlight Road. Not in Darkworlds

Get rid of Beige

Add two more Snoww

Add two Silvaa or Goldd

Remove one Reckless Greed

Toss the Torrential Tribute into the Side Deck

Remove Skill Drain and place it in the Side Deck

Tour Guide should be moved to the Side deck if you want Raven in the Main Deck. If you want Raven in the main, main two of it and throw Ancient Faerie Dragon and Gaia Knight the Force of Earth into the extra deck. Otherwise, keep Tour Guide in the Main Deck.

Chuck another Mind Crush into the Main Deck alongside a Dark Smog

Solemns into the Side Deck with Gozen Match, Spirit Reaper, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Bottomless Trap Hole and Eradicator Epidemic Virus

for the Extra Deck, throw Heliopolis, The Keepers, Diamond Dire, Maestroke and Tempeto, and Leviair the Sea Dragon

I'll post more ideas if they come to me

Excuse me if I was rude in this post. I type by idea, and tend to get very blunt

EDIT: You need Triple Upstart in this deck

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply