Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWe have a twitter account? EmptyWe have a twitter account?

more_horiz
UPDATE

Jikan wrote:

I know you have been busy with a lot of stuff so I can't complain about the twitter account being dead. The Facebook page is very much alive and I commend everyone on staff for balancing this site and the Facebook page.

I would like to suggest that the new Reporter and/or Assistant should maintain the twitter page. This way the information on the twitter accounts would be far different than the information on the Facebook page.

It's very inactive (seriously we have 2 post) which makes me think that it was made by a user, rather than an admin or a mod. DA doesn't have a mobile app or a facebook page that can be viewed on mobile devices. It would be nice to have an active twitter account to follow so we can read current events with links to the original articles on DA and tourneys and other stuff.

With twitter if an admin wants to post something important but feels it's too small to make an entire update article.

If new rules are created and we(users) didn't notice the post you can tweet: Must Read NEW RULE - postlinkhere.com

There are multiple things twitter can be used for to benefit both the users and staff here at DA.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Jikan on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionWe have a twitter account? EmptyRe: We have a twitter account?

more_horiz
You are completely right my friend. Thanks for your suggestion we will be taking actions in that matter as soon as possible! Smile

more_horiz
She's trying to be hero, i already made a topic about it in the staff section We have a twitter account? 1151057309

~You have been Ninja'd Amy We have a twitter account? 1151057309

Seriously tho, you're 100% correct ^^

more_horiz
Oh anzo, feeling a bit low cuz I posted faster than your spamming brain? I am so sooorry :D

(I said we not I, fyi Razz)

more_horiz
I was faster, you just couldn't see it. We have a twitter account? 1854617810

more_horiz
I look forward to following you guys on twitter. I'll keep my eyes peeled for an announcement.

more_horiz
I would like to say, that it would help a lot when people ask for a OS based forum, we can tweet as a substitue

more_horiz

I know you have been busy with a lot of stuff so I can't complain about the twitter account being dead. The Facebook page is very much alive and I commend everyone on staff for balancing this site and the Facebook page.

I would like to suggest that the new Reporter and/or Assistant should maintain the twitter page. This way the information on the twitter accounts would be far different than the information on the Facebook page.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply