Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTwitter Follow button for DA EmptyTwitter Follow button for DA

more_horiz
While I was debating if I would log in on Twitter the idea came to my mind why not make our academy known on social media? Such as Twitter. If not already maybe Facebook as well. I could advertise the academy by tagging Yugioh based Twitter accounts on Twitter. I am willing to make a Twitter account that is for Duel Academy use only. The Twitter follow button on the academy would come in use because the Yugioh based accounts would join the academy as members and they would follow us. Let's make a change!cheers

descriptionTwitter Follow button for DA EmptyRe: Twitter Follow button for DA

more_horiz
DA already has a Facebook page but the page didn't get passed on to the new Admins a long time ago.

Also a Twitter page would be useless in all honestly, simply because we don't have stuff to constantly 'Tweet' about thus rendering it useless.

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
scratch I I'm DA already has a Facebook page but the page didn't get passed on to the new Admins a long time ago.

Also a Twitter page would be useless in all honestly, simply because we don't have stuff to constantly 'Tweet' about thus rendering it useless.

I understand what your saying. Constantly advertising the academy and tweeting our tournaments and updates won't be an issue because on my personal Twitter all I do is tweet so I don't see what difference it would make if it was DA account. Everyone could have view to the tweets and I could tweet them anytime because I'm rarely ever doing anything. Now that I've given a bit more detail and support I appreciate if you give though into the possibility. Thank you!

more_horiz
I will mention it in the staff team and get back to you with a response.

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
I will mention it in the staff team and get back to you with a response.

Thank you so much! By the way I don't have anger issues or anything but yesterday you said my event I wanted to do was post a car everyday I did mention that in the post but I also said I wasn't going to because not everyone finds cars as fascinating as I do. My event was for people to post news stories that they heard on the local news and for others to engage and talk about it. But that's old now. I just don't like having unresolved issues so I just had to talk to you about that. Thank you.

more_horiz
Dont worry about it, what is done is done Wink

Now to keep this on topic, I have opened a discussion in the staff section and I will get Back to you with a answer as soon as possible.

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
Dont worry about it, what is done is done Wink

Now to keep this on topic, I have opened a discussion in the staff section and I will get Back to you with a answer as soon as possible.

Alright.

more_horiz
We've attempted to use social media a long time ago, and we discovered that it is indeed a lot of work for a very little benefits coming out of it. Social media doesn't suit us to begin with taking into consideration that we're a really small community with a few dozens of active fellas lurking around and stuff. Social media is made more for bigger communities that has a few thousands of members. We also have nothing to tweet about to begin with, unless you're find with one tweet each few months.

I don't mean to shut your idea down, but I honestly don't see any benefit coming out of this.

more_horiz
So this seems solved.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply