Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

My suggestions

+2
Anzo
Sousuke Aizen
6 posters

descriptionMy suggestions EmptyMy suggestions

more_horiz
okay, here will be all of my suggestions:

Looks: okay, firstly, a skin change would be useful as i've seen this skin from along time. The banner would be another great change as its been long time since you guys changed it.

Forum: many spam topics as i can see. eg. there shouldn't be any "Shops" in GFx Workshop place. In people's shop there are only 1 sig and 1 reply and you CAN'T call that a shop/gallery. Also deleting some of the spam posts would be good and by that i am indicating that you need to make moderating more rough and stronger so people don't post all taht SPAM.

SOTW voting: there has to be a voting thread for every week's SOTW entries and their votes. a poll would be a really great thing.

well, i'll edit this post for more suggestions that come to my mind later on, so plz take a look and try to think about them atleast. Thank you for reading.

descriptionMy suggestions EmptyRe: My suggestions

more_horiz
i think the skin and the banner are so good i like it " at lest until now " also there is alot of great moderators in DA ... in my opiniios we have a good Mod/Admins that can protect this forum from spaming ... evern if we have 100 moderators there'll be spaming in DA . the cuz is not the mod / admins... it's about those ppl who don't know any thing about the rules until they grt a warning and lose there DP cuz they didn't follow the rules ... that's what happend to me i lost 500 DP cuz i didn't follow the rules ... anyways i like the skin and banners and if the admins are OK with your suggestions i'll be glad to make a new banners for DA ... i like useing P.Shops every day.. any way this is not the maine thing around here ... so in my opinion we onlt need a new maine banner. that's all .. if there is any wrong words in this post that's cuz my bad english...

~Jesse Anderson~

more_horiz
You can just suggest new things,You have no right to suggest about removing something or saying its useless,you could just pm an administrator about it.and if you want my personal opinion your post is near a spam its completely pointless.anyways: about the SOTW topic there is a lack of artists on DA but soon may come in near future.about the Forum,topics made is non of your concern .We have trusted admins in this DA and pros Forum leaders so..there is no need for pointing its spams and if you want to know there is new Advancing system going to beo ut for the DA and they are all working on it so better not bothering them(ask Assassin in ham just like i do).

and what you do is called "complainments" i guess not suggestions.

more_horiz
There is no fight intended to be caused in this reply in any way whatsoever. This should not be considered as SPAM but a mere reply to what "Xeinort" Said.

Xeinort wrote:
You can just suggest new things,You have no right to suggest about removing something or saying its useless,you could just pm an administrator about it.and if you want my personal opinion your post is near a spam its completely pointless.anyways: about the SOTW topic there is a lack of artists on DA but soon may come in near future.about the Forum,topics made is non of your concern .We have trusted admins in this DA and pros Forum leaders so..there is no need for pointing its spams and if you want to know there is new Advancing system going to beo ut for the DA and they are all working on it so better not bothering them(ask Assassin in ham just like i do).

and what you do is called "complainments" i guess not suggestions.

firstly, i can suggest anything i want and its upon the Admins and Mods of this academy to decide to follow/agree to them or not and NOT YOU.

you cannot just judge people and say my post was SPAM as you are no one to decide that. I didn't mention in any way that DA Does Not have proper/trustworthy admins/mods, i just said that their is SPAM around and i was judging it based on the fact that i just joined and what a new member notices no one else does as they are used to that kind of environment.

btw, check my past records in any academy, forum, website, Spamming is not my thing.

more_horiz
I see that DA is the least academy of all acdemies in spamming and any spammer gets a warning in the fastest time .
I would like to comment on xienort , DA doesnt lack for artists we have ITC,Dartz,renji abarai,jesse anderson ,nina williams , and now we have Ichigo hollow .

more_horiz
just like i say be4 . we dont need any thing until thins moments exept the" new Advancing system " . and you'r right Sousuke you can suggest any thing but not unseless suggest like changing the banner because this is not a suggestion . when you wanna say some thing and you fell like it's not a suggestion don't cuz you can send PM to Admin ask him for it .

~Jesse Anderson~

more_horiz
It's not certainly a spam..thanks for posting your suggestions.but lemme tell you the reasons i can't apply these

Banner: This Banner is made by Renji Abarai..Ok it stayed for long time,but can you say it's not good enough to stay for longer?
Skin : If you can find better dark grey/blue skin..shoot me with it and i'll apply it...but i couldn't (And this skin is activated since my comeback) which is probably 2/3 weeks

About Spams: Any site contains spams and by comparing DA with other academies...We're not full of spammers
About Polls for SOTW :
Can you catch who voted...I mean signature maker can vote for himself and others might vote without showing the reason

And from now on I'll archive all unneeded galleries/shops.
Thanks again for suggesting.i hope you understand my reasons Smile
Cheers

more_horiz
hmmm, EJ lemme tell you something, this was the kind of reply i expected the first time i posted my suggestions. i can surely see and understand your reasons.

Banner: i didn't say its not good enough cuz it stayed for a long time but i said it should be changed cuz it has stayed long enough.

And i got a new idea the other day that you can keep alternating the banners like for every week a different banner.

thats all io guess

more_horiz
about changing banners every week...you mean forum/section banners or Main banner?

more_horiz
He means the main forum banner.
The skin was just uploaded and wont be changed
The SOTW is running and active.
We'll consider changing the banner soon
Thanks for the suggestions

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum