Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy YouTube channel! EmptyMy YouTube channel!

more_horiz
Hello my lovely members. Most probably older members here remember my videos regarding YGOPro but long time passed since then. Back then, they had big value due to being only YGOPro videos online lol. Now, it is different, many people started to work on YGOPro and it evolved since then, a lot.

However, nowadays those videos are rarely found, you will not see much videos from the roots of that dueling system especially one of the first videos about YGOPro ever made.

Here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/amycoolthemistress

Now I would like to speak about a certain video. It is called YGOPro: Screwing the Rules. It is not just an ordinary duel. Many people described it as funny as it has some inserts from YGOTAS too that fit the video. Overall, it shows a duel in YGOPro with few funny scenes about "screwing the rules" and the most important part of it, I created 3 NEW cards there lol. If you look at the vid, you will see its impossible to be montage or something like that. I will not reveal you the cards imported, you watch it and enjoy yourself!

The video is old, yea but since its just an entertaining duel with showing that you can add your own cards in YGOPro makes it an all time video which you can recommend to your friends and by that possibly bring us new members here to DA, I would really like that Wink

P.S. Few nice comments on the vid would be awesome too if it's not a big deal Razz

descriptionMy YouTube channel! EmptyRe: My YouTube channel!

more_horiz
lololol awesome thing ;o

Tell me how you implemented those cards plz ._.

more_horiz
omg this old vid, only nice because of croc

more_horiz
No one want to see you failing My YouTube channel! 1151057309

more_horiz
Croc got tributed to make this vid cool LOL.

About how I implemented the cards.... well, maybe I'll create a vid about that too lol.

more_horiz
I feel bad of Marik. lol

more_horiz
Such a badass and defeated by the door lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum