Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy's Youtube Channel and new video!

+15
mimgrim
Layle Sota
Kot0
KEiho
LòKóS
Aster Phoenix
Sephiroth
Yami Marik
Sly
jed5150
Alikaey
csabijo
Exiled
LethalAfterZ
Amy Kool
19 posters

descriptionDuel Academy's Youtube Channel and new video! EmptyDuel Academy's Youtube Channel and new video!

more_horiz
Hello Duel Academy! Today we proudly announce the start of our official Youtube channel and guess what, we have a brand new video to share with you!

Now go and subscribe, comment, like, share etc!

Video made by Potus Mat.

descriptionDuel Academy's Youtube Channel and new video! EmptyRe: Duel Academy's Youtube Channel and new video!

more_horiz
Potus showed me this vid a few days ago... And i'll say the same thing I said to him -

Why doesn't the video mention LethalAfterZ anywhere??? How can it be an ad for DA if you don't mention one of the best aspects of DA, LethalAfterZ.

descriptionDuel Academy's Youtube Channel and new video! EmptyRe: Duel Academy's Youtube Channel and new video!

more_horiz
Its a great ad because it DOESN'T show you

more_horiz
lol cool

more_horiz
Amg I wanna feature :D!!! Always wanted to be on Youtube... but I want my name censored so people don't know me... but that sorta defeats my first point... nevermind T^T

Nice advertisement though :<

more_horiz
The ad's pretty awesome, and the end's funny, lol.

more_horiz
Good music, super cheesy, propaganda..... F*cking nice Cool

more_horiz
really i didn't know they fixed decks, but i knew they made'em. I'm such a newbie Sad

more_horiz
This video is so cool, lol xD

more_horiz
Its alright.

more_horiz
This place is crazy! But yeah awesome video i already subscribed :D

more_horiz
Liked/Fav ..But you know what a good thing would be...Posting Videos of Semifinals of Finals form the DAl turnaments.. That would be ..in my oppinion really fun to watch not to mention that we'd see some of the best in Da duel ^^.

more_horiz
i like the vid its good

more_horiz
Great video

more_horiz
KEiho wrote:
Liked/Fav ..But you know what a good thing would be...Posting Videos of Semifinals of Finals form the DAl turnaments.. That would be ..in my oppinion really fun to watch not to mention that we'd see some of the best in Da duel ^^.

We are going to do this, the YCS for sure and maybe some of the others

more_horiz
the end was halirous XD

more_horiz
Nice, the backgorund stuff happening was random though :D

more_horiz
It's good, though the text is a bit illegible at different points. x3

more_horiz
Being a 3D Animator and having been trained to use Video Editing software this video seems... lackluster. The amount of text transitions was like like a 9 year old going nuts with MS powerpoint silde transitions (we have all been there) meanwhile the font was changing at irregular intervals and took away an aspect of quality from the video. Then there the fact some of the transitions made the text illegible due to timings.

Having said that the cheese factor was spot on and the music was well synced.

more_horiz
Add me as a friend name Thehulkordead

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum