Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

naruto-arena

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
The Avenger
doomthrust
Anzo
Kira Amadeus
Nekofjung
L
Neji Hyuga
firestorm
12 posters

descriptionnaruto-arena Emptynaruto-arena

more_horiz
This is a great online RPG game with lots fun with over than 50 characters some of them are unlockable you perform missions to unlock those characters and level up in ranks this game has a world ladder , a country ladder , and it also has the ability to join clans and help them be a better as one team .
In this game you use 3 characters work with using as a team to get a win .
well the site is naruto-arena.com.
If you already play this game you can add me as a friend to play this game with you i am xfirestormx .
If you dont play then try it you wont lose anything .
Also if you like its style you can play a bleach game with the same way at soul-arena.com my name there is firestorm.
One more thing , this game doesnt contain real attacking you only use a certain attack and it is performed without videos and attacking and this stuff you only use srategic ways to win example: you use haku , temari,kimimaro.
stun them with hakus needles and kill them with both attacks of temari and kimimaro .
well thats all try and tell me your opinion this thread .
Also if you already play it and need help with missions ask here i have reached missing ninja rank.

descriptionnaruto-arena EmptyRe: naruto-arena

more_horiz
Can you please give a link?

more_horiz
http://www.naruto-arena.com

more_horiz
just fyi, that game has been out there for a long time now. It actually started up only after about 30 episodes into the original Naruto anime and they've added more characters since that time. i got bored of it eventually, but not until i'd played it for several months. very good game.

more_horiz
the game is cool i have level 3 Smile how do yoou get new chars i saw a lvl 1 having jyraya

more_horiz
because he reset his account after being level 35 you reset your account to improve your wins and loses but you still keep the chracters go to ninja missions and check the requirments for it when you meet the requirments in the mission you will open a new mission or a new character

more_horiz
the game is so hard i can't do the missions that say win in a row Sad
any suggestions
and nekofjunk you did you do all missions that say win in a row couse you said you played it can you give me your account Smile) name and pass Smile(you'll say noooooooooooo!!!!!)

more_horiz
of course i'm gonna say no. -_-

it's very simple. reset your account so that you can play noobs for those missions. Reseting only brings you back to the bottom of the leaderboard. It doesn't reset your unlocked characters or missions.

more_horiz
HOW I reseted but i need to be genin in order to do the mission don\'t i?
and there are others that did this and have better characters Sad not faire

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
so quickly win a duel to be genin, then go for mission. still easier than doing it while you're higher ranked.

more_horiz
i was playuing that game along time ago the i bored . there is no special thing about it .. there is alot of Naruto's game are mich much better and faster and have more characters also you can't do your mission so easy and evern if you try to use all your team FREINDS you might lose too.. so i thing that if you play naruto's game in PS2 or Xbox360 you can find alot of characters and game effects that can make the games better that thins one ... any way this is my opinion

more_horiz
if you say there are alot better games than this one thell me some for pc exept NTSD2
(naruto the setting down 2)

whats the best team with
-neji
-shikamaru
-kankuro

so 3 teams, what are the other team mates for them from the first page no new char

i found one and won coji-sakura-ino (2 missions at once )

more_horiz
its damn boring try playin mmorpgs instead of web based games -.-

more_horiz
well kira the first thing when you try to make a mission make it in quick games so you dont lose exp and dont fight those amazing guys with sanin and stuff .
For your teams ,with kankuro use temari and sauke they will be cool for neji try to use characters that absorb chakra like shino or sth and for shikamaru use haku and tenten for ultimate stun.
Also give me your name to add you as a friend

more_horiz
i'm Kiraamadeus the sasuke temaari kankuro team i'm using it i'm in a clan too

more_horiz
wow..this game is amazing..thanks for the share dude naruto-arena Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
np man if u are a fan of bleach you can also play this game :

www.soul-arena.com

more_horiz
lol just saw this topic iim playing from a month not very often My highest lvl is 26 now im 24 (reset because had to complete da mission for asuma team) I love the game so if there are any members who play just pm me Smile 

more_horiz
yea Asuma's mission is so hard especially Choji's part i can hardly find anyone using Jiroubo pr Duso bit till now i managed to get 3/5 so two more and i'll get all jounins :D

more_horiz
cool. Here add me as a friend :  FelineMagical

more_horiz
Well, I happen to have nearly all characters, I'm missing several Shipuuden characters, however I am only missing the Fourth Hokage, Second and First Hokages, out of the original series' characters. As for Soul-Arena, I happen to have most characters there as well. I'm missing Grimmjow, Luppi, and Ulquiorra out of the Espada, and all of the Bankai characters and Yoruichi, however I do have all the captains.

more_horiz
anyone want my account? i quit already

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply