Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Evilswarm Deck : win 2-0 vs Lightsworn and Dark world ( rematch ) EmptyMy Evilswarm Deck : win 2-0 vs Lightsworn and Dark world ( rematch )

more_horiz
please look at my deck and give some good advice to improve this deck

Monsters : 21

3x evilswarm kerykeion
3x evilswarm thunderbird
3x evilswarm castor
3x mandragora
3x evilswarm heliotrope
2x evilswarm hraesvelg
2x rescue rabbit
1x evilswarm ketos ( sometimes I really need it )
1x effect veiler

Spells : 7

3x infestation pandemic infection
1x monster reborn
1x dark hole
1x heavy storm
1x reinforcement of the army

Traps : 12

3x compulsory evacuation device
3x fiendish chain ( to protect my ophion )
2x safe zone ( to protect ophion too^^)
2x solemn warning
1x infestation infection
1x solemn judgment

this deck is cool ^

descriptionMy Evilswarm Deck : win 2-0 vs Lightsworn and Dark world ( rematch ) EmptyRe: My Evilswarm Deck : win 2-0 vs Lightsworn and Dark world ( rematch )

more_horiz
No extra deck bro? You should get one. OR ELSE.

descriptionMy Evilswarm Deck : win 2-0 vs Lightsworn and Dark world ( rematch ) EmptyRe: My Evilswarm Deck : win 2-0 vs Lightsworn and Dark world ( rematch )

more_horiz
aww man, forgot to put my extra deck in here -_-

my bad lol

more_horiz
Yeah i love evilswarms. i use to run pure ES but i ended up trying to turn it as top tier as possible. so i took some monsters out for dinos tour guides and thunder kings. also i had went down to 1 pandemic and no infestation infection. which is odd im sure you would think but with all the other monster cards theres a lot more options than just ophion.

as for the pure build. you should also try 2 torrential tributes since you run triple pandemic. and you could chain it together. one more thing i was trying but havent drawn yet (lol) is xyz reborn. its pretty cool imo

all are suggestions so build however your fell fits your play style. =D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply