Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDeck for Regionals EmptyDeck for Regionals

more_horiz
Hey guys, I need advice for a deck idea for my Regionals coming up next month. What should I run? Madolche, King Fist (Fire Fist and Fire Kings mixed), or Inzektors?

descriptionDeck for Regionals EmptyRe: Deck for Regionals

more_horiz
I feel that King Fist might have a good chance, but your best bet is to go either only Fire King, only Fire Fist, or Inzektor.

That's just in my opinion, since I like the ways the Fire King and Fire Fist decks work individually, and Inzektors still top

more_horiz
Inzektors have been topping in Europe, and are still a strong deck. Nubs and noobs just dislike that Inzektors are no longer an "LOL NO RESPONSE TO MY SUMMON I WIN" type of deck. Fire Kings and Fire Fists haven't been performing well in the OCG (although, they're not doing bad either), but I don't feel as if mixing the two together would be as dangerous as either individually. Either take a leap of faith and use either of the Fire archetypes separately, or use Inzektors.

more_horiz
I would also say try Madolche, but right now they can't compete with other decks.

But as Danica says, Fire King, Fire Fist or Inzektors.

I would say that right now, your best bet is probably Inzektors or Fire King.

Reason being, Inzektors are a pretty good archetype that can still abuse Hornet by using cards such as Foolish Burial and Armageddon Knight to get him in grave, and then simply use Centipede, Dragonfly, and Hopper effects to have their devastating effects.

Fire Kings are also a good option because they thrive off of being destroyed, and since Inzektors are still a deck that tops, they can rival the Inzektors in destructive power, or, from what I've seen they can. Not sure what others think.

Fire Fist is still good, but they seem to still be lacking something in the deck that I can't quite put my finger on. Once a few more Fire Fist cards come out (if they do) the deck will probably be capable of being tier 1.

But that's just my two cents.

more_horiz
Welcome to the Slifer Dorm Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply