Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPokemone Black / white 2 EmptyPokemone Black / white 2

more_horiz
hello all,,,

so i was thinkin of playing the newest pokemone game, but many are saying that it is boring

what do u think should i buy it or not?

descriptionPokemone Black / white 2 EmptyRe: Pokemone Black / white 2

more_horiz
Hell yes you should buy it.

more_horiz
100% Yes.

It's not a modification of B/W, but a continuation which makes the game not only unique in Pokemon but also really exciting concerning story line.

more_horiz
Buy COD or some REAL game Pokemone Black / white 2 1151057309

more_horiz
Wait for Bioshock infinite or dead space 3 or DmC: Devil may cry. The games that are actually worth buying >_>

more_horiz
dude just wait for someone to upload it to a ROM form on the internet and then procede to illegally downloading the game like I always do with any game I want to play P_P

more_horiz
Will you people stop f*cking trolling? If he wanted COD or some sh*t, he'd buy it.

And Gia it's already on ROM lol.

more_horiz
I'm not trolling. I've played all pokemon games. I don't care for Black or White 2. Black or white was a ok game, but not worth the sequel.

more_horiz
CM Punk wrote:
I'm not trolling. I've played all pokemon games. I don't care for Black or White 2. Black or white was a ok game, but not worth the sequel.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/18/evolving-pokemon-how-black-2-and-white-2-points-to-the-future-o/

Also, I believe its the only one worth an anime style preview...

more_horiz
N, it's my opinion. One of a real gamer who's been gaming most of his life through lack of other sh*t to do. Black and White 2 was just... meh. When you play pokemon you want something new and exciting, Black and white 2 is to black and white what Mw3 is to Mw2. It's just a rerun. Same old stuff with little different aspects that aren't worth buying the new game for.

more_horiz
CM Punk wrote:
N, it's my opinion. One of a real gamer who's been gaming most of his life through lack of other sh*t to do. Black and White 2 was just... meh. When you play pokemon you want something new and exciting, Black and white 2 is to black and white what Mw3 is to Mw2. It's just a rerun. Same old stuff with little different aspects that aren't worth buying the new game for.

Same old stuff? BW1 did not have the PWT, or join avenue, and not nearly as many sidequests. Also way more pokemon are available in BW2. And BW1 didn't have the medal rally, or secret abilities.

more_horiz
Nothing is worth it. Nothing. It's just ... -yawn-. If I wanted to have more fun, i'd buy games that will give me something new and exciting. Like the games I mentioned.

more_horiz
Apparently there is going to be a remake of Pokemon sapphire and ruby and that will be amazing. I'd say wait for that.

more_horiz
@CM Punk: he didn't ask for other games tho.

@Fluffytots: we don't know if it's gonna be RSE remakes or not. It could very well be announcing generation 6.

more_horiz
I've made my opinions known and shall now never even glance at this thread again.

Believe the guy who has a bit of game knowledge and isn't just a complete fanboy, or believe the guy with -1 rep. Your choice, not too fussed, I just wanted to give you alternative games that you will most likely enjoy much more, guaranteed. See ya.

more_horiz
I played both and I can say that B2/W2 are beter games than B/W.
If you buy it buy black cause black Kyurem is way cooler than white Razz

more_horiz
Lutalica wrote:
I played both and I can say that B2/W2 are beter games than B/W.
If you buy it buy black cause black Kyurem is way cooler than white Razz

Kyurem Black is complete, utter trash.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply