Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated promo EmptyPokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated promo

more_horiz
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xquxz9_pokemon-black-white-2-anime-promo_videogames

I saw N and team plasma. I am happy.

WHY CANT THIS BE THE ANIME?!

descriptionPokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated promo EmptyRe: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated promo

more_horiz
bianca had glasses, some new person replaced cheren (or its jsut cheren with a very new look XD), zekrom and reshiram got new looks based on that one ice/dragon pokemon, plasma now have masks and wear black instead of white/gray

looks like they gonna be better then the first ones Oh Shit

descriptionPokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated promo EmptyRe: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated promo

more_horiz
I wish the anime was like this .-.

more_horiz
yea the anime should be done like that or based on the manga XD

more_horiz
I wonder what N is gonna do in BW2, since hes plan in BW failed o.o

more_horiz
Yeah. Except he's sorta free of team plasma now, unless he somehow went crazy? N's the awesome hidden protagonist. Don't want that to get messed up. He's probably just gonna walk around being awesome silently and beign friends with pokemon. Might turn out to be a bit like a rival. I hope that happens so much...

more_horiz
The start of the promo shows him standing on the top of a tower, I assume thats his castle, and Reshiram flying above him, so...

more_horiz
i cant wait for this game :D

more_horiz
though the games are called black and white 2 i think in general the stroy will be pertty mmuch the same as the first one with some differences here and there, jsut what i think they going to do ._.

more_horiz
they wont be same. go do your research.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply