Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA very interesting event from a different site EmptyA very interesting event from a different site

more_horiz
So yeah there is this very interesting event that I want to do with a couple of people.

http://duelingcity.betaboard.net/t725-dueling-city-team-league-info#7263

Yeah I know Duelingcity doesn't have much activity, but hey you got to admit, this guy just made a very interesting event right here and I think you guys should join in on it too. For those of you who want to make a team with me, pm me here, duelingcity or on DN (im more active on DA). This event won't start anytime soon so whoever is interested has enough time to build a team.

descriptionA very interesting event from a different site EmptyRe: A very interesting event from a different site

more_horiz
Too long event, I think it won't stay active if people from this site take part in it.

descriptionA very interesting event from a different site EmptyRe: A very interesting event from a different site

more_horiz
Meh league with teams... Idk how long it will last A very interesting event from a different site 3974120512

more_horiz
Like i said lol Amy should have just made DC a subforum for DA

more_horiz
Won't last.

more_horiz
Well their goes my optimistic feeling to the trash. My only hope is to get people aware of this event so I can help make it active. It's true that it won't get much attention unless you can spam it a bunch of times like Kousuke did with his Deck Competition.

more_horiz
Wish we had teams. I like teams. But this forum has gone through team event after team event after team event and they just don't work

more_horiz
why cant team events work out properly in DA?

more_horiz
It's something we've been through in the past, and it just didn't work out for various of reasons.

more_horiz
What differs us from DNF is that we got Dorms and we act like a game where you play with you live with posts and earn for your living by dueling in DN, simple as that. For those who like to do such "roleplay game" while being in a forum they choose DA. Those who just want to randomly waste time by arguing, posting whatever they want, or just playing cool with "facebook like" statuses and of course we cannot forget the greed to become admin one day, they choose DNF to be active there. The teams there are only way of "playing a game" in a forum. If we used teams here, our Academy style would vanish since Dorms would fall in shadows over the teams. People would more want to belong to a good team, than being in a higher dorm. That is the main point we don't want to mix teams and DA. We always force Academy style in this forum as you could see, in whatever we do. If we mix various things together, it all looks like mess and yea, once it was a big mess. We don't want to repeat those times again okay? Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum