Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFlame Swordswoman EmptyFlame Swordswoman

more_horiz
I wasn't sure where to put this thread because I didn't see a section for it.

Flame Swordswoman Flame_11

descriptionFlame Swordswoman EmptyRe: Flame Swordswoman

more_horiz
Too good, should lower the ATK to 2000 or let it read destroy 2 Monsters or let it read destroy 1 card.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/f26-card-creation-studios

next time post it there

more_horiz
Nice Art you have on the card :D

more_horiz
-card grammar is good.
-image fits, and looks like something that would be used for a yugioh card
-i see where you tried to balance the card. but the cost is still too low for his eff.
-the monsters atk is too high for its level. so either make the level 7 or higher ot lower the atk to 2200 or lower.
-Its def is also to low to its level. at 200 def makes this card very broken and could easily be re-summoned after its sent to grave with "rekindling"
- The fusion materials need to be more specific with a monster of this strength. i would suggest you make it "Flame Swordsman + (someother female fire warrior monster)"

more_horiz
Thanks for the tips :D. I took most of them into consideration and here is the result.

I did not however want to change the materials because I wanted to keep it very versatile in its usability.

Also notice that her effect only activates on Fusion Summon which makes it essentially effectless on reviving.

Flame Swordswoman Flame_13

Oh and lol! Happy new 2013 card date.

Spade wrote:
Nice Art you have on the card :D

Thanks did it myself :D

more_horiz
Awesome artwork! You did it yourself? Thats talent!

About the card itself i would prefer something like 1 Warrior fire monster + 1 Warrior-type monster.
Also i think the attack should be like 2200 (that way you can use the other effect, destroying 2 cards on the field) and the defense should be something like 1600 or 1800.
Attack in 2600 or 2400 can be reliable if you add an effect like: "This card cannot attack the same turn it's summoned" OR "You cannot conduct your battle phase the same turn you activate this effect"

What do you think about that?
ALSO Happy new year everybody!

Temuyin

more_horiz
Moved to card creation studio, btw happy new year

more_horiz
I think he keeps it at 200 DEF for Rekindling... Otherwise 1800 DEF really wouldn't hurt. Could be funny Xyz Material with a Level 7 Synchro and this.

more_horiz
Yes I keep it at 200 DEF for Rekindling. Besides, chances are that this will be banished at EOT by it so that's not a big deal also considering how it only gets its effect when Fusion Summoned.

I keep it at 2400 ATK so that it is worth reviving at all.

And thanks Train for the topic move. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply