Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHarpie Deck (Update from new pack) EmptyHarpie Deck (Update from new pack)

more_horiz
Monsters: 22
2x Rescue Rabbit
3x Harpie Lady
3x Harpie's Brother
3x Harpie Channeler
3x Harpie Lady Sisters
2x Harpie Queen
2x Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon
2x Tour Guide from the Underworld
1x Tour Bus from the Underworld
1x Sangan

Spells: 15
2x Harpies' Hunting Ground
2x Hysteric Sign
3x Elegant Egotist
2x Triangle Ecstasy Spark
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Pot of Avarice
2x Pot of Duality

Traps: 4
2x Hysteric Party
2x Royal Decree

Extra Deck: 15
1x Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon
1x Diawolf the Terrorfang
1x Lightning Plover
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger

Rate/Suggestions plz :D Thank You

descriptionHarpie Deck (Update from new pack) EmptyRe: Harpie Deck (Update from new pack)

more_horiz
-1 Harpie lady sisters
-1 Harpie 's Brother
+2 Summoner monk (For summoning channeler and effect for 3 lvl 4 xyz)

I'm also a fan of "xyz Unit" it can work on this deck.

-1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
Abbys dweller To side deck.

I would also add to the extra deck (It's up to you what to remove):
+1 Number 16: Shock Master (Can be on side deck, for 6 Samurais and so)
+1 Number 32: Shark Drake (Good for the final blow)
+1 Vylon Disigma (This on side deck)

Tell me what you think about this Smile!

Temuyin

descriptionHarpie Deck (Update from new pack) EmptyRe: Harpie Deck (Update from new pack)

more_horiz
Well you are the first to ever mention about shark drake, but i'm not planning to add him. Abyss Dweller is now a staple so I can't just take him out and waste my side deck (which I just realize I don't have a side deck). I need the 3rd Harpie's Brother cuz of Rescue Rabbit. Vylon Disigma and Shock Master are both interesting cards but I don't want to have more then 2 xyz monster that requires 3 overlays so I have to see. The only thing I like of what you have mentioned was the Summoner Monks. I dont know why I haven't thought of that.

I just discover that I can special summon Harpie's pet dragon with harpie channeler's eff so i will be planning to add him and Big Eye.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t21524-wind-dance-of-birds
Skip all the crap and just go straight to the decklists.

more_horiz
nice nice

more_horiz
Cool, but I kinda want to try this build cuz I want to try out Rescue Rabbit on Harpie's. Don't get me wrong those are great builds, but I wanted to try this build too. I will try them out later on though especially that blackwing engine build.

more_horiz
Nice build and Pabel dont u know Rabbit makes everything better Razz

more_horiz
ah good ol' harpies! You could try out icarus attack, but maybe you didn't add it on purpose
Also, there is this new lvl 7 XYZ from these Beastcraft Monsters, I saw someone with a harpie deck use this, you can easily summon it with channeler and the pet dragon, and you can do some synchro stuff if you combine it with genex ally birdman (with the LV3 tokens)

more_horiz
I feel like you don't need the Triangle either.

more_horiz
You are so right that I have already made the correction like 2 days ago, Frisky. I replace them for icarus attack

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply