Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHarpie Deck EmptyHarpie Deck

more_horiz
So this is my real,traditional deck/cards I actually have and I need some major improvements with the limited, oldies I have:

"Harpie" Monsters:
Harpie Lady 1 x3
Harpie Lady Sisters x2
Birdface x2
Harpie's Brother x2
Harpeis's Pet Baby Dragon x2
(Tried getting the Pet Dragon version but it cost so much [where I buy cards online]! Same with Harpie Queen! unless yall got a place I can obtain it)

"Harpie" Spell/Trap :
Hysteric Party x2
Harpies' Hunting Ground x2
Elegant Egotist x2
Triangle Ecstasy Spark x2

Other Spell:
Graceful Charity x1
Fissure x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Axe of Despair x1
Malevolent Nuzzler x1
Lucky Iron Axe x1
Pot of Greed x1
Monster Reborn x1

Other Trap:
Mirror Force x1
Spellbinding Circle x1
Magic Jammer x1
Seven Tools of the Bandit x1
Jar of Greed x1
Waboku x1
Raigeki Break x1
Trap Hole x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Dust Tornado x1

Other Monsters: (this is total random but I need more powerful and defensive monster, in my opinion)
Wall of Illusion x1
Mystical Elf x1
Blues-Eyes White Dragon x1
Summoned Skull x1

PS: I am novice and mostly contain the older generation of yugioh cards! I am still learning the new generations.

descriptionHarpie Deck EmptyRe: Harpie Deck

more_horiz
i cant help you with the harpie pet drag but for harpie queen go here http://trollandtoad.com/p160262.html

now as for the deck

im assuming your playing trad format

take out the brother as hes useless here and try and find hunter howl or a monster that will speed up the deck for you, get double summons for a tiny speed boost bring your traps down to 5-7 cards and take out the equip spells and put in more stalling power with your spells i also suges putting in some dark monster so you can use dark simorhg or at least put some of the other simorhgs in

that all i got

more_horiz
If you can get hold of icarus attack's do it. They are probably the second best support harpie's have access to

more_horiz
Cool thxs! Smile Yeah I am ordering the icarus attack and hunter owl! Cool cool! Making progress!

more_horiz
Also mimgrim, I love the Dark Simorgh card! Thxs for the advice! :face:

more_horiz
Reyblaz wrote:
Also mimgrim, I love the Dark Simorgh card! Thxs for the advice! :face:
well if your foing to try and center is arounbd dark siem dont forget anti-spell fragrance lock O__O its what creates the dark sim lock so get some dark monsters like summoner monk for some XYZ power and mabey darkbirth right (think thats the name what ever it is its a dark winged beast that gains from other winged beast)

more_horiz
I have a Dark.S deck I can Pm you it if you dont want to start from scratch Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply