Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJust an idea, who's interested? EmptyJust an idea, who's interested?

more_horiz
I noticed an increasing number of Graphic Artists in DA recently, so i thought maybe something small for a minority people in DA like a Weekly GFX Competition is a good idea?

Who's interested in such a thing if we hosted it?

descriptionJust an idea, who's interested? EmptyRe: Just an idea, who's interested?

more_horiz
I'm not against it :D

descriptionJust an idea, who's interested? EmptyRe: Just an idea, who's interested?

more_horiz
It already exists, it just stopped cuz they went inactive for a while, 'SOTW''

more_horiz
Cuz the host had some gay rules like sending works via PM, some people are lazy, this time i'll be the host, and i'll make sure it survives.

more_horiz
''I'LL MAKE SURE IT SURVIVES, DATTE BAYO'', e.e

I'm down for it.

more_horiz
Hmmm... i don't kn.. ok Razz

more_horiz
sounds fun, I get to be a critique yay :D

more_horiz
I would like to see it, I think it would help people new to GFX too. Then again I'm not a GFXer, so I don't know if you guys are willing to do that or not.

more_horiz
I guess it's settled.

more_horiz
Oh anzo Sad

I want a siggy with Anubis like that too! b*tch.

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
Cuz the host had some gay rules like sending works via PM, some people are lazy, this time i'll be the host, and i'll make sure it survives.
the "gay rules" are the rules that supernbz used and it wasn't cause of the rules the last contest had like 6 people but no one voted

more_horiz
Don't worry, people will vote when they have a reason for it.

@Amy: Talk to this person Just an idea, who's interested? 1151057309

more_horiz
I'm too lazy to compete in one...
meh

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply