Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIntroduction EmptyIntroduction

more_horiz
Hey guys! My DN name is Lights_Angel but the name is Zoey. I'm new here at duel academy and can't wait to get started. I love a challenge and maybe I can learn more about dueling here. Can't wait! See ya around.

descriptionIntroduction EmptyRe: Introduction

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile You shall never leave this place so yeah have fun :D If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
LòKóS wrote:
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile You shall never leave this place so yeah have fun :D If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

Sounds menacing o.o

more_horiz
LOKOS Can't you say anything that's better lol? Kk I'm following you. By the way welcome to the best dorm in the academy. Also there's only one bed so do not have roomates or you will have to make a small tournament to see who'll permantly take the bed (like me). And you won't get out of this doom. -following LOKOS-

more_horiz
At least now i am using different texts not the same one all the time Introduction 3974120512

more_horiz
Centrik you didn't realise ?
Lokos changed his welcoming message :D

more_horiz
Hey can you guys tell me how to get a deck and start dueling. I'm still kinda confused.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

Read this and you will have all answers what you need.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply