Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSelf-Introduction EmptySelf-Introduction

more_horiz
Hey guys, whats up? This is Black Lucario, also known as [SK] Nova. I am team leader of Team Starknights (if you are interested, just let me know) and I am also an avid yu-gi-oh player.

I am 17 years old, soon to be 18; I live in Spokane, Washington; and I am the type of player that can be your best friend and your worst enemy, possibly at the same time.

Creating unique decks is something that I am quite good at, but I also enjoy using current meta decks as well. In my opinion, no deck should be not used just because everyone else plays it too much. It just means that I shouldn't use those same decks all the time.

Outside of Yu-gi-oh, I have an amazing girlfriend and we have been together for three and a half years; I am extremely passionate about music, and I have a band and I work on solo projects outside of my band, and I play trumpet in my school's band and jazz band. I also love video games, and I am just now starting to get into League of Legends and I have also played Mabinogi for close to 3 years now.

I don't really know what else to put here, so if you have any questions feel free to message me. Thanks guys.

- Black Lucario

descriptionSelf-Introduction EmptyRe: Self-Introduction

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Enjoy your stay! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Oh, and one last thing...

ALL HAIL THE TEAM LEADER

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
Thank you Everyone. ^^ It's nice to be so warmly received. <3

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

Watch out for radioactive bugs o.o

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply