Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAll my resources - C4D's/Stocks EmptyAll my resources - C4D's/Stocks

more_horiz
Theres over 1,200 images filled with Stocks and C4Ds of different kinds. (For flow, as focals etc.)

The source for most of these creations is deviantart, so please credit the creator when you post your works on DA.

Thank me bastards..

Link : http://www.4shared.com/rar/iu6Yocam/Resources.html
Size : 500 MB or so.

descriptionAll my resources - C4D's/Stocks EmptyRe: All my resources - C4D's/Stocks

more_horiz
Thank you :D

descriptionAll my resources - C4D's/Stocks EmptyRe: All my resources - C4D's/Stocks

more_horiz
no preview?

im pretty sure imma have most of the same c4ds you have. im mostly interested in the stocks

more_horiz
Staxx M. Lawlstogmer wrote:
no preview?

im pretty sure imma have most of the same c4ds you have. im mostly interested in the stocks

same here nice job though aluuu

more_horiz
Guess I could. But this is a mash-up of so many packs of resources that.. it's hard to give it somekind of identity.

This is ment for starters that don't like browsing for their stuff or collectors all around. Pupupu!

more_horiz
Nice stuff you have there ò_ó

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
Nice stuff you have there ò_ó

Face bros4ever ò_ó!

more_horiz
Cool i like Good luck man you're good

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply