Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Who Plays League of Legends

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+35
psychoturtle
midnightchipmunk
BlackWarGreymon
Centrik
Jin Kazama
Nina Titaia
A k e n o
Skitoritto
Rostfreies Silber
Frisky Badger
Bearer of the Mask
Jue Viole Grace
JudgmentDuelist
D
DefinitelyNotXrai
Bubbles
WondeRy
PabelFTW
Neji
Charko
jjh927
BERKAY
Samidare
Salader
Jun-Lian Chang
Alexta
Exiled
Misticaltom
King007
girlchan
Anzo
Kaito
Dex
Gustavo
Typical Jew™
39 posters

descriptionWho Plays League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyWho Plays League of Legends

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

i know there is another thread about it but its old :C

so, who here plays LoL i do and was just wondering who else is :C

descriptionWho Plays League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyRe: Who Plays League of Legends

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Skitoritto wrote:
It died Who Plays League of Legends - Page 4 1151057309 , all praise Lord Gaben and his DoTkA!

Who Plays League of Legends - Page 4 4319704-4314324986-neA4O

PRAISE

descriptionWho Plays League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyRe: Who Plays League of Legends

more_horiz
Steam4Life eventho i do not like DoTa at all

more_horiz
i do but EUW not NA

more_horiz
Add me on EUW then: IrateGod

more_horiz
I have an EUNE account I lend to people who want to play on EUNE so if you want to play with me, Anzo or Train sometime let us know.

more_horiz
Eune:
BlackWarGreymon

Just downloaded this thing

more_horiz
I'll add you, I'm JusticeXYZ

more_horiz
The fuck dude, you replayed before I posted

more_horiz
Bro I'm an expert

more_horiz
Oh Turts! If the offer still stands, then I'd love to play a game or 2 with you guys ^-^

more_horiz
are you on right now ? btw eune nick is psychoturtle03 Razz

more_horiz
Hopefeget is on EUW

more_horiz
Yeaaa.... I'd need to borrow an account >->

more_horiz
Just transfer your account, EUNE and EUW ping is relatively the same.

more_horiz
the difference is around 3 to 5 ping points max

more_horiz
I do Razz NA: MidnightChipmunk

more_horiz
I've got friends on euw I can't leave just like that ^-^ I have been playing the game for 5 years remembur ;3

more_horiz
Screw them, come over we got food.

more_horiz
Anzo T. wrote:
Screw them, come over we got food.

Says Anzo, while waving his hands out the white van that has "free candy" written on it.

more_horiz
Yea man, you gotta expand your territory.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply