Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Who Plays League of Legends

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+35
psychoturtle
midnightchipmunk
BlackWarGreymon
Centrik
Jin Kazama
Nina Titaia
A k e n o
Skitoritto
Rostfreies Silber
Frisky Badger
Bearer of the Mask
Jue Viole Grace
JudgmentDuelist
D
DefinitelyNotXrai
Bubbles
WondeRy
PabelFTW
Neji
Charko
jjh927
BERKAY
Samidare
Salader
Jun-Lian Chang
Alexta
Exiled
Misticaltom
King007
girlchan
Anzo
Kaito
Dex
Gustavo
Typical Jew™
39 posters

descriptionWho Plays League of Legends - Page 2 EmptyWho Plays League of Legends

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

i know there is another thread about it but its old :C

so, who here plays LoL i do and was just wondering who else is :C

descriptionWho Plays League of Legends - Page 2 EmptyRe: Who Plays League of Legends

more_horiz
Someone with bewbs .-.

descriptionWho Plays League of Legends - Page 2 EmptyRe: Who Plays League of Legends

more_horiz
I play LoL in EU/North East :D

more_horiz
I want to learn to play this game, anybody up for teaching?

more_horiz
I can teach you what i know, which is not much. I'm sort of new to the game myself, i have been playing it for a month, so far.

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
Do Wildfire Zyra Who Plays League of Legends - Page 2 1151057309

Ok.

Germanfap23 wrote:
get a hot girl to do nurse akali

Actually LoL cosplays are being popular in Turkey. My friend didn't make any Akali as I know but there are been 4 Katarina, 2 Annie, 1 Ahri, 1 Ashe, 1 Sejuani, 1 Caitlyn, 1 Diana, 1 LeBlanc, 1 Miss Fortune, 1 Sona, 1 Soraka, 1 Talon I think. Thhere must be two or three more but I don't remember ^.^ All of them are really good cosplays and girls were really perfect. They are still working for new ones.

And yes there are only female champions because male characters have armor and it's a little hard to make. I want to be male LoL cosplayer here :D I also want to make an Ezreal but don't know which skin to do u.u

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
I can teach you what i know, which is not much. I'm sort of new to the game myself, i have been playing it for a month, so far.

u a noob, stfu Who Plays League of Legends - Page 2 2896007000

more_horiz
BERKAY wrote:
iAnzo wrote:
Do Wildfire Zyra Who Plays League of Legends - Page 2 1151057309

Ok.

Germanfap23 wrote:
get a hot girl to do nurse akali

Actually LoL cosplays are being popular in Turkey. My friend didn't make any Akali as I know but there are been 4 Katarina, 2 Annie, 1 Ahri, 1 Ashe, 1 Sejuani, 1 Caitlyn, 1 Diana, 1 LeBlanc, 1 Miss Fortune, 1 Sona, 1 Soraka, 1 Talon I think. Thhere must be two or three more but I don't remember ^.^ All of them are really good cosplays and girls were really perfect. They are still working for new ones.

And yes there are only female champions because male characters have armor and it's a little hard to make. I want to be male LoL cosplayer here :D I also want to make an Ezreal but don't know which skin to do u.u

Pictures ^.^

more_horiz
You can find some of them here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yasemin-Karaca/186040364778728?ref=ts&fref=ts

It's one of our photographers. Yasemin Karaca is the best! ^.^

more_horiz
That's pretty decent ._.

more_horiz
Started like 3 weeks ago

Just add Darkneji12

more_horiz
Ok well need a group of people to play with. Sometimes it gets a little boring playing with my buds so I was thinking since we all play League, we should make a skype call and play League.

Summoner's name: PabelFTW

Hope we can gather at least 5 peeps to play a full team.

more_horiz
The number of times i asked to "you wanna play?" and you either ignore me or or simply don't reply.

more_horiz
lol sorry because all those times I was with a bud in skype with his team.

more_horiz
Mid or feed.

anyways im on EU west if you guys need me add wondery

more_horiz
eune: BubblesLP3
euw: dele1EE7

more_horiz
make NA account

more_horiz
This is still alive?
Username: XraishionX
Only level 20, maining Twisted Fate. :> Don't hate if I suck.

more_horiz
meeeeeeeeee, I'm lv 30 and I play for a year and a half..not that anyone cares..

I'm pro with Ezreal, Fiora,Anivia, Katarina and Kayle...not that anyone cares..

more_horiz
If anyone on NA just add me: JusticeXYZ

more_horiz
Made EUW account, add me: Marquis Vladdy
(Posting in old topic cuz i don't think its worthy of making a new one)

more_horiz
Meh.
Accounts:
NA - XraishionX
NA Smurf - KazeShouru (level 9 what)
Oceania - Raishion
Meh. I haven't started on Oceania though. Too lazy.

more_horiz
I used to play LoL but now I stopped. Too much kids playing it now Sad

more_horiz
I started playing recently.
Level 6 on EUW, Summoner Name is IrateGod.

more_horiz
League is wonderful. Kachurin is mah name Razz

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkiKBjqbbg

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Server?

more_horiz
Irate wrote:

added

Salader is mine on EUW for anyone there.

more_horiz
JudgmentDuelist wrote:
Irate wrote:
Server?

Read my post carefully. EUW.

more_horiz
Bearer of the Mask wrote:
League is wonderful. Kachurin is mah name Razz
Dude's on NA server. Mr. Nocturne. Oh Shit

more_horiz
you was spyin on meh!?!? lol you couldnta picked one of my better games?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply