Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionquestion about fusions Emptyquestion about fusions

more_horiz
if i have cyber proto on field becuse the effect is that proto is treated as cyber dragon

and if i have the light fusion hex thing in my hand and poly can i fuse cyber twin dragon

descriptionquestion about fusions EmptyRe: question about fusions

more_horiz
geko_master wrote:
if i have cyber proto on field becuse the effect is that proto is treated as cyber dragon

and if i have the light fusion hex thing in my hand and poly can i fuse cyber twin dragon

yes you can
Cool

more_horiz
U can't do this.
The Reasoning: In the card text of Cyber Twin Dragon, it says "A fusion summon of this card can only conducted with the above Fusion-Material Monsters." That is true, if you use Polymerization or Power Bond to summon Cyber Twin Dragon, then you would need 2 Cyber Dragons to fuse (or like you said, Proto-Cyber Dragon).

However, this does not apply to The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion and Cyber Dragon, for when you tribute them to summon the fusion monster, the summon is counted as a special summon (more specifically, a Special-Tribute summon), NOT a fusion summon.(which means u must have both of them on the field to use The Light - Hex-Sealed's 1st & 2nd effects
I hope this helped u.

more_horiz
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
geko_master wrote:

yes you can
Cool

Thank you for your ultimate answer.

As said, you can only tribute The Light and Proto Cyber Dragon from the field to the graveyard to get Cyber Twin. But you can't use polymerization on both.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply