Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe new slifer red dorm leader. EmptyThe new slifer red dorm leader.

more_horiz
Doomthrust gave his job to Italiano until he came back, but Italiano has made a violation and has been kicked out. Our replacement will be King Wolfy until Doomthrust comes back. Congrats Wolfy.

descriptionThe new slifer red dorm leader. EmptyRe: The new slifer red dorm leader.

more_horiz
Congrats,it was my idea Razz!

descriptionThe new slifer red dorm leader. EmptyRe: The new slifer red dorm leader.

more_horiz
gratz to the new co-lider

more_horiz
What the hell is going on!??! I wasn't here for 1 week and you changed co-leader while i wasn't here.. well it's not like he will be the leader while im not here... just... he will take my respontibilities(or wteva it is) til im back...(thats co-leadership.. not temp leadership..)

EDIT: I saw italiano's fault and should be punished... I didn't see his warning so I will give him one... K... KingWolfy is da co-leader... Remain active as much as you can til I'm back.. I hope you know what to do.... check co-leadership tourney topic.. I explained everything there....

more_horiz
Thank you all for this honor. I am glad to have earned this title. However, I must decline. I don't think I am quite ready for leadrship positions at the fullest. Now I am, however, going to remain the Co-Leader until Thrust returns from his inactiveness. So once he gets back its no longer my title.

Thign is I want to earn it. Not by it being given to me. I hope that you all can respect that. So until then. I am Temporary Co-Leader. Thanks Again.

more_horiz
sorry,i can explain this ,i have two computer at home (mobile and normal) and Yuki Judai is my causin but i have registred all of us from one computer that way..
last time we are able to duel with diffrent computer withot ham in one ,cuz i have a problem with my mobile comp to installe hamachi...so i can't
so if i want
wt to duel him i can with IP and when he want to duel the others he will use my same one i mean computer
cause of hamachi that's it and the old accounts that when i registred here I did not know that I have recorded here and i registred again ,& when i put it is work now are deleted
Well, if the registration of my cousin cause problem i will locked him or didn't duel each ather and sorry again
If admin want banned me from DA that's ok Have the right to do this :arrow:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply