Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp me Fix/Rate my Lost Sanctuary real life deck? :) EmptyHelp me Fix/Rate my Lost Sanctuary real life deck? :)

more_horiz
Monsters (21):
3x Shining Angel
1x Nova Summoner
1x Airknight Parshath
1x The Agent of Wisdom - Mercury
2x The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter
2x The Agent of Creation - Venus
1x Marshmallon
1x Tethys, Goddess of Light
1x Zeradias Herald of the Heaven
1x Hecatrice
2x Master Hyperion
2x The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2x Mystical Shine Ball ( Really, i dont understand whats the point of adding three of it )
1x Honest
Spells (10):
2x Smashing Ground
2x Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
2x The Sanctuary in the Sky
1x Burial from A Different Dimension
2x Cards from The Sky
1x Burden of the Mighty
Traps (9):
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Divine Punishment
2x Torrential Tribute
2x Miraculous Descent ( Sometimes help me do OTK on strong players )
1x Mirror Force
1x Return from the Different Dimension ( This one also helps me do OTK )

Extra Deck (3):
1x Black-Winged Dragon
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu

Side Deck (3):
1x Hanewata ( Someone use the simochi deck so in case i met them i will add this guy to my deck )
1x Nova Summoner
1x Consecrated Light

Its quite hard for me to collect the extra deck for this one, I dont have enough money now but i will try Smile. Anyway is there otk build for this deck?

descriptionHelp me Fix/Rate my Lost Sanctuary real life deck? :) EmptyRe: Help me Fix/Rate my Lost Sanctuary real life deck? :)

more_horiz
Not really consistent ones. You could add Kristyas for more control or Tour Guides and Chaso Sorc and BLS. I'm gonna go into depth tomorrow, now I'm tired Sleep

descriptionHelp me Fix/Rate my Lost Sanctuary real life deck? :) EmptyRe: Help me Fix/Rate my Lost Sanctuary real life deck? :)

more_horiz
Why do i need Kristyas? I think i would only need one?

more_horiz
You are better off scrapping the Sanctuary build altogether, but if you truly want to use a Sanctuary build, then you need to add more speed to it (actually getting the field out, etc.).

more_horiz
Really needs Kristya and a 3rd Shine Ball (as to why because it tins deck, gets gachi gachi, can be used with birdman for a Diagusto Phoenix and a Stardust and you can go for level 9s and drop Kristya like a boss). As people above stated needs more speed, like Pot of Duality and when running a Sanctuary build you run 3 Zeradias and 3 Sanctuary if not 3 Zeradias 2 Terraforming would do the same. There is too much to fix and I do not really have the time right now to go into in depth fixes.

more_horiz
I play a Sanctuary deck irl, and this seems really slow man.

Add Krystia, then take out Airknight, and put in Neo-Knight cuz it's way faster summoning monsters through valhalla.

Also add a Mars[the little guy with 0 attack] you gonna go on the offensive with the deck better make all monsters on your field be buff.

more_horiz
Here an outline I made for your deck really quickly, it's not perfect but improved the deck a lot I guess. Since the Extra Deck is expencive, get Gachis first, he's the most important and then just throw in what you have.
https://i.imgur.com/mRQbd.png
You can replace Tour Guides with 2 Torrentials if you want to/ can't find any.
Hope it helps

more_horiz
Archer wrote:
a 3rd Shine Ball (as to why because it tins deck, gets gachi gachi, can be used with birdman for a Diagusto Phoenix and a Stardust and you can go for level 9s and drop Kristya like a boss).

Another reason why, for some, is to summon Number 96: Dark Mist if you are building the Chaos Variant of the deck. Just saying its only for some.

more_horiz
Omg! i have just got that Abyss Dweller a week ago and sold it to a guy with the water deck @.@. Anyway, why mars? and why 2 kristyas? I added 2 torrentials now. It works, but i still using the tour guides to summon zenmaines.Im also confused about this one : Should i add the Miraculous Rebirth? It helps me sometimes when one Master Hyperion is destroyed, I get out another hyperion, banish the destroyed one to destroy cards and then using this one to reborn my hyperion. And how about the Cards from the Sky? or shld i add a Morphing Jar or something? And about that Mars guy , can i add The Fountain in The Sky spell card to increase its attack power?

more_horiz
2 Kristya because kristya wins games just by people staring at her 2800 no special summon smexy body ._.

For everything else, just NO.

more_horiz
Archer, i wonder how wld this sanctuary build work? I make some changes to my deck, adding 3 sanctuary, 2 zeradias and 1 terraforming. But it just make me messed up. I draw all the sanctuary O.o

more_horiz
^Bad luck I guess, remove the terraforming and add something useful like Book of Moon/Monster Reborn/Dark Hole/MST/Heavy/Forbidden Dress(Lance). Also if your running the tour guide engine you would like to have 1 copy of Birdman and for the extra deck you would need Diagusto Phoenix, Stardust Dragon, Sacred Wyvern, Gaia Knight the Force of Earth, Black Rose Dragon, Scrap Dragon, Mist Wurm, Leviathan, Leviair the Sea Dragon.

more_horiz
How about the other builds? Will chaos build works nicely with this deck? I played chaos build for a long time, and its my favorite build. But i have no idea about making this deck to be the chaos build, because the dark monster was not enough. I added the Dark Hole , M.S.T and Heavy Storm. However im still looking for Zenmaines , Daigusto , The Third Hyperion ,Dark Mist, and Monster Reborn.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply