Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+21
Etwizzy
Dex
led123
Gray Johnson
PinkiePai
Whatup Nab
namine-sama
Endless Sorcerer
The_Nameless
Misticaltom
AdoAdo
Fireis
LòKóS
Nactyle
Billy-Devine
Archon
zedex
Samidare
Naito Raizu
Anzo
BlackWarGreymon
25 posters

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 3 EmptyLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Had a long trip and I felt exhausted so I immediatly went to my room. When I entered the room I only noticed the smell of bad food and a  huge mouse. I thought only one thing:" The first time in my life I'm home", and I went to sleep. The next day I decided to find friends and have duels.

Hi I'm Haris and I'm a transfer student :D.

Last edited by Lutalica on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 3 EmptyBring it on!

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
I challenge you.

EDIT: Either one of you Smile

Will someone finally duel me in this academy Sad

Sure, bring it on! That is, bring it on the Lutalica. I'm just creating and getting used to my deck.........Smile

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 3 EmptyRe: Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

more_horiz
@nameless:Which one? And can the duel be tommorow. Going to bed now :D

Ado: You got the worst place Razz

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 3 EmptyRe: Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

more_horiz
Awww. Poor Ado. :D

more_horiz
He's the slowest :D

Last edited by Lutalica on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Fireis would you duel me then?
(This is a rhetorical question and an order at the same time, meaning you have to duel me.)

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
Fireis would you duel me then?
(This is a rhetorical question and an order at the same time, meaning you have to duel me.)

As I see you're the teacher, I will obey. But, do i get something if i win against a teacher? Except, of course, the points? Smile
Okay, let me just get to DN and we'll duel, teach. :D

more_horiz
Teach I'll duel you next time. Won't have any mercy Smile

Billy-Devine wrote:
Ok what time does your school start and end?

@billy: My schools starts at 8:00 and I come home at 15:00. I study about an hour (sometimes hour and a half) and then i play YuGiOh Smile

more_horiz
Lutalica wrote:
Teach I'll duel you next time. Won't have any mercy Smile

Billy-Devine wrote:
Ok what time does your school start and end?

@billy: My schools starts at 8:00 and I come home at 15:00. I study about an hour (sometimes hour and a half) and then i play YuGiOh Smile

You're so damn lucky. I Have to go at 13:00 to school and be there up until 19:00 and don't even have time to study.....Smile

more_horiz
@Fireis: Please speak english. The mod will be mad.

Change school :D

more_horiz
Lutalica wrote:
@Fireis: Please speak english. The mod will be mad.

Change school :D

Yeah, I was afraid of mod, so I translated my message to english. I forgot for a moment there. :D Wow, so much adrenaline. Smile I can't. Only for fourth year I might be able to, but I've got my friends here and now, I don't wanna go to other school. :D

more_horiz
Ah so you were speaking Slavic?
Cool.

more_horiz
Nactyle wrote:
Ah so you were speaking Slavic?
Cool.

Actually, the specific language two of us were using was Bosnian. The Slavic is just the group of people and languages, we're from Bosnia, so we were using bosnian. There are also, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian, etc....in Slavic group of languages. We from Bosnia are from the Balkan. You should check it out on wikipedia, google it or something, there will be a better explanation. It's quite interesting I would say if you're into that kind of things, languages, that is. :D We have one of the hardest grammars in whole world. Smile Google it, I recommend it. :D

more_horiz
Languages are really simliar.
Maybe it is because we all are humans :D

more_horiz
Lutalica wrote:
Languages are really simliar.
Maybe it is because we all are humans :D

I must disagree. Most languages today have roots in ancient languages like ancient Greek or Latin. Ergo, there must be a lot of languages that would have similiar words or something, but, there is a clear distinction more-less between every one another. Also, I had just typed a long message about an hour ago, but there was a power outage, so it got deleted. I won't writing it again, sadly. Smile

more_horiz
Who put dirty underwear under my pillow? :D

more_horiz
Hmph! You're worried about underwear under your pillow when there is a wet stinking sock on the door waiting to fall on you and slap you when you try to open doors.

more_horiz
Woke up, dirty underwear on my face and you want me to wory about socks?

more_horiz
Well, would you rather some dirty underwear you can take of and nothing happens, or do you want a slap by wet and dirty, stinking sock? Which one do you prefer?

more_horiz
Ay yoo.
Seems we have been infested by pranksters.

more_horiz
What're you sayin', punk?

more_horiz
Hm nactyle what happened to you? :D

more_horiz
He got some pranksters in his head, he says! Sad

more_horiz
I think they're not in his head, but in his room :D

more_horiz
6 Pages affraid

more_horiz
Definetly a lively room Smile

more_horiz
I'm a preety sure he got his pranksters in his head, yo!

more_horiz
Whatever but please fire wash your underwear i think they're yours :S

more_horiz
No, they're not mine. They're Ados. Smile

more_horiz
Yeah, he was always lazy :S

more_horiz
Where is he, I wonder. I haven't seen him in a while, it's like he fell in the sea and drowned....I hope that doesn't happen. Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply